1. This forum is in read-only mode.

post a screenshot of your desktop/background

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by -a55-, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Clean as fuck

2. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

- Deleted because of lost image -

4. shredc0re

shredc0re Guest

I like my desktop/background simple and clean, so there's no icons. Just a simple wallpaper and my customized rainmeter. ;)

[​IMG]

5. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I need to clean it up lol. Most of that sht is from trying to get my android running lolz

6. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

Beatles huh :D

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

8. smashbrosmk

smashbrosmk Well-Known Member

9. Jonez001

10. NYman

NYman Well-Known Member

Dude, I LOVE your background. TLoZ forever!

11. Jonez001

I have a clean version, so if you want to have it... I can pm it to you and yes... TLOZ for ever.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It's been a while since I posted a screenshot on here with my one post being my WinXP Desktop background :)

Anyway here's my current Windows 7 desktop background.

[​IMG]

I still need to get "World Adventures", "Ambitions", "Late Night", "Pets" & the newly released "Showtime!" expansion pack for The SIMs 3. I also need "Creepy & Cute Parts Pack" for Spore but I can't find a copy here :(

13. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Yknow there is gonna be a new sims game in 2013 right cahos?

14. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, all signs point to it being pretty unlike the best Simcity games.

15. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hey, SimCity 2000 was BEAUTIFUL.

[​IMG]

17. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I know.
    Simcity 5 looks like it's going to be more similar to Simcity Societies. Which is just a boring game.

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Did you mean SIMCity 5 or The SIMs 4?

If you mean SIMCity 5 then yes, I just saw a video on Youtube showing "leaked" images of it linked to the "Trailer" video for CitiesXL 2012. And if SIMCity 5 will look like what's on those photos on the video, then it will fall short on how beautiful CitiesXL's looks is compared to it. Also, the SIMCity franchise has always been focused on difficult city management, something people like myself who just loves to build it & explore it does not particularly enjoy. CitiesXL's resource trading system is the one element that I loved about the game because if you do it right you can get a steady cash flow with which to spend building your city, whereas in SIMCity games the only "aid" they give you is issuing loans that are a pain to repay.

EDIT: Addendum:

Regarding SIMCity Societies, yes it doesn't have the "true" feel of a SIMCity game per se but what I hate is the fact that a lot of people do not realize is that Maxis did the same thing several years earlier with SIMTown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326yRdlSP7M

Yes folks, this IS the very first "SIMCity Societies" game or rather SIMCity Societies should have been retitled as SIMTown 2 because if they did people would probably have hated the game a little less.

And I enjoy SCS because it let's you just build stuff & worry less about city management.

19. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

20. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Simcity 2000 was awesome.