1. This forum is in read-only mode.

post a screenshot of your desktop/background

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by -a55-, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a screenshot of a desktop image won't tell them anything useful.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

As I said, it's just a nagging thought.

Damn 80's - 90's computer science fiction phase ;D

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    its a work of art by my 3 year old son. and normaly my desktop isn't that messy, i'm pretty anal about it most of the time and have no shortcuts or files but i've been a bit slack. also the reason you can't se my task bar is i have it hidden.

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

@equitypetey: you have a 3 year old son? Well, so do I. Your desktop is cute. ^_^.....My b/f won't let our son near our laptop, although he's sneaky when trying to see what Mommy or Daddy is doing.

5. equitypetey

we started letting him use paint, its good for a load of stuff and he learnt very quickly.

its cute but i don't like it as my desktop as this is my computer and i'd like something fun or manly but as we all know women always get the final say and my son is proud of it when he sees it.

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Well, see the thing is about the whole woman issue...If mom has her own "profile" then it shouldn't matter who he thinks has it showing on the desktop. My b/f has a car on his desktop and my son loves it. But on my desktop because I have Etna from Disgaea my son says "Ewww, that's girl mommy? That's disgusting." ROFL...

7. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

ok here it is

8. err

err Well-Known Member

9. equitypetey

linken park????

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, full version of AVG 8.0 Internet Security Suite. Pretty neat aye, I cleaned out some unused icons a while ago. I also added a screen of my start menu. And desktop is RATM..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Roy mustang

O yer linkin are awsome :)

12. equitypetey

anand have you skined xp with a vista look?

13. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

Well, here's mine:

[​IMG]

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

How do you give XP the vista look anyway? I kinda like that jet black look.

Eeww nasty wallpaper there :eek:

15. Roy mustang

The installation Cd i have comes with Vista themes + a few other programs like ram medic and u torrent and some other programs, but i uninstalled them as i had no need for them. You can download vista themes from somewhere but i forgot which site sorry.

16. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Actually with Vista i believe that you can choose the color that you want as your 'bars' in the windows (not the OS, but the literal windows of a program)
    That's what I had on my vista computer, could be different on others...

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You can on any version of Windows at least as far back as 3.11. Its in the 'appearance' tab of display properties.

18. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

woot woot! heres mine.

[​IMG]

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Nice out of this world wallpaper there XD9999 & it's green, really soothing.

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah equity, it's got a Vista theme. I don't like Vista. Yeah I can't find an image bigger, so it's stretched too much, pixelated. Cahos.