1. This forum is in read-only mode.

post a screenshot of your desktop/background

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by -a55-, Sep 15, 2008.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

I dont know

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@KoGM777: Ah I get it! You registered your "hacked" SIMs 2 game on EA's The SIMs 2 site & it detected that your copy was hacked, bummer dude.

3. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

how did you know it was registered?

how do you not know? you had to download it an install it so how do you not know?

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

you know theres a thing called memory and someetimes it wanders off and comes back, and maybe right now its taking a walk in space

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

We're not supposed to talk about cracks & warez here but anyway.

I know because I have & play SIMs 2 on Dave too, but I didn't register the game on EA's site when the register The SIMs prompt window popped up. You've got to be either cocky or stupid enough to register your cracked game knowing it's a cracked game, LOL. No ofense KoGM777 okay, besides with The SIMs 3 looming over the horizon I bet sooner or later EA will stop hosting updates to the SIMs 2 homepage & upgrade to the new game.

Well since we're talking about SIMs 2, here's my current Desktop along with several new Free MMOs I'll be trying out this Holy Week including Perfect World among other things:

[​IMG]

As I said I love green & this wallpaper's pretty good for my taste :)

6. king_leo

the new one

7. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    new desktop, cleaner :)

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yo Cahos, Perfect World becomes super grind so I recommend getting a private server, the grind is why I quit and I was only lvl 23. Really interesting quests though

9. kingofgamemasters777

none taken, i dident regester, i know better than that. its just a nocd patch that needs admin permission or the exe docent have a signature 

and king_leo try clicking on you distors start button in the taskbar or where ever you programs are listed in a bar, so it say the disro there? if not go to where you can find the sepcs and system info for you pc it should tell you what disto it is there

and CJ in perfect world is it a rpg?

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah it's an mmorpg

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I can't play it yet, maybe tomorrow, but the character creation/customization was bewildering, so many scales & fine tune adjusters.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You should see my character, I spent half an hour on making her and she looks ace

13. king_leo

wait I got paint now help!!!

14. kingofgamemasters777

king_leo WHAT IS YOUR DISTRO i need that info if i am to help

15. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

*sigh* the smell of another thread going totally off-topic...

16. king_leo

the new one cus every week i check for updates

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the distro doesn't change with updates. I have my doubts whether you have linux at all.

18. king_leo

not good at computers and on my laptop wine does not work

19. kingofgamemasters777

to save this thred my virtual xp pc desktop. i usually only use the vm for retro pc games and testing questionable programs to see if they have viruses.
    [​IMG]
    disregard oblivion thats just a test i haven't uninstalled. oblivion wont run on a vm (something with the virtual video card)

20. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    My desktop i'm on Xp running Vista Theme