1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post a random picture!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Reider, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

She isnt darker skinned like sokka. Even if he mixed with toph, Lin would be a bit darker and look mixed.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Goddamnit, If Varejao never got injured I might have picked the East perfectly. But eh, 7/10 picks.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

4. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

5. Alias1983

Alias1983 Well-Known Member

Thats why I drink beer.

6. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

7. Alias1983

8. calvin_0

9. Alias1983

I can relate, dont have a job, cant get a ged. How do they expect me to pay for a ged if I cant get a job. How do they expect me to get a job without a ged.

fucking shit, the illegal beaners can get a job and they dont know shit from a taco!

10. calvin_0

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

man, if those 'beaners' can get a job and you can't then you must really fucking suck

12. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

[​IMG]

You're so progressive, nex! Darn white redneck scum, how dare they question the honest hardworking ethnic people!?
    It's not like they illegally take on underpaid jobs or anything! And what the hell is affirmative action? I've certainly never heard of it!
    Those stupid lazy white racist REDNECK scumbags should just shut the fuck up and stop complaining, haven't they ever heard of privilege?!

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Thanks bub. Exactly, these people are working hard in careers with no promotional prospects simply so they can have a better standard of life. Isn't this basically the free market in operation, it seems weird that you want less regulations and yet still complain when employers take advantage of immigrants. Why are you blaming the workers here, blame the employers for cutting corners.

AA is policies that aim to benefit underrepresented groups in areas such as employment, it does not mean that an employer must employ -for example- a black person over a white person; just that the employer should take steps to ensure that the black community is represented the employment process. You're welcome.

I'm glad you're finally starting to come around, they do often speak from a position of privilege and would do well to put themselves in someone else's shoes

14. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Except they're doing this whilst cutting corners and taking possible jobs away from legitimate workers.
    I couldn't care less if they want a better quality of life or not, if they want to improve theirs then they should do it through honest and legitimate work, why they think they can't just do this in their home country or with a greencard is beyond me.
    And no, I don't support the free market. I don't know where you got that idea from, but I don't believe in giving power to the people.

Quotas and AA only damage this so-called "equality" that people strive for.
    Rather than hiring the best employees, businesses are expected to hire a minimum number/percentage of 'minorities'.
    Groups don't need to be represented in the business world, it is a childish notion, and the greater employee should always be hired regardless of their race or how they "identify" themselves.

The idea of "privilege" and 'universal bias' is a joke. Just like the holocaust.

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

This is cute and all but keep it in a relevant topic would you?

16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

17. calvin_0

[​IMG]

rejecting your reality and substitute ponies.

[​IMG]

please let fennekin be fire\psychic

18. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

19. calvin_0

[​IMG]

space cotain alot of weird stuff like diamond planet and unicorn nabula...

[​IMG]

20. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

i really hope this game comes to Australia

[​IMG]