1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post a random picture!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Reider, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Really? So you actually like the writing? Read the last 2 comics and the last Super Effective and tell me Ramsoomair is doing a good job.

2. UnknownSky

UnknownSky New Member

Getting back off topic...

[​IMG]

US is nowhere to be found :3

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

the last vgcat was pretty accurate summery of e3.. atleast the sony part.. and the 2nd last was mocking sony's PSN problem...

the last super effective most likely use to mock Pokemon Black and White for having pokemon that so similar to digimon (kling, litwick and rufflet comes to mind as hagurumon, candlemon, hawkmon)

and the 2nd last of super effective use pointing to an old pokemon complain by creationism saying that pokemon is poisoning children's mind with theory of evolution.

so yes i actually like the writing.

anyway

[​IMG]

i hope the McDonald in malaysia will have this promotion... i really want zorua, zoroark, pikachu, reshiram and zekrom.

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

VG Cats has...uh, charm?

5. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

7. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

8. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

But some of the topics there are for people who have actually studied far enough to know them. They have some funny ones, though.

9. calvin_0

[​IMG]

I dont really like Ryu and Accel... but i like this Accel XD

Accel! Vroom, Vroom, Vroom!

10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Fear her plastic ass looking sword.

11. calvin_0

1st sailormoon and now this i wonder what next? evangelion? they should just stick to real life anime to make live action adaptation... you know like K-on oh better, Lucky Star.

[​IMG]

12. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

13. calvin_0

[​IMG]

Cant tell if Hipster Superman or Clark Kent in halloween costume.

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

There are nine classes. Pyro is a woman

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Just to diverge a bit, VGCats has turned to shit quite honestly. I haven't smiled from that comic from a while. Scott got tired of making the comic and it shows not only by his quality of work but also by the frequency of the updates.

As for the rest of the stuff you showed Calvin, I really don't care. Penny Arcade has a couple funnies every once in a while, Nerf Now is average. As for the rest, I hate serial webcomics, you may like them but I don't give two shits. They're mostly made up of whatever artist's wetdream is at the time. While some can appreciate it, I cannot for the most part.

The webcomics I actually enjoy every once in a while is, Penny Arcade, Hack A Vagrant, Gone with the Blastwave (when it updates), and there was another similar to GwtB but I totally forgot it. Admitedly, I like GwtB a lot because it's art style is awesome. The rest are lame. Especially video game related ones. ESPECIALLY VIDEO GAME ONES.

[​IMG]

17. p4tman

p4tman Guest

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

mfw Pat posted the comic from the same site.

[​IMG]

19. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

20. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member