1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post a random picture!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Reider, Oct 11, 2007.

1. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

3. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

B2K would be salivating over this.

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Thanks, I know my use of MS Paint sucks on this one... And so on this one too :)

[​IMG]

7. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

My eight Flyff avatars sporting my fashion clothes :)

[​IMG]

And yeah, those two on the bottom right are still lowbie Mercenaries, but I'll be turning them into a Knight (the one wearing the beige Wedding Tuxedo) & a blade (the other guy wearing S.W.A.T. clothes)

9. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

link for main flyff site?(it looks cool)

10. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

11. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

13. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

14. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

you play flyff? darn I never knew. which server do you play on? do you still play? what's your username? can you lend me some cash I need an ignice board.

15. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

16. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

17. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Don't let my characters' clothes fool you LOL!

They're only cosmetic add-ons, to make your character/s look unique, they don't add to your character/s' strengths & abilities. Which is why most "pro" Flyffers call them a total waste of money :(

You see underneath all that is your character/s' true armour & weapons & for most that's what they truly invest in because powerful equipment mean a powerful you. My real equipment to be honest are weak because they're only +3 sets & my weapons don't even have upgrades nor enchantments.

Also, Flyff is one of the oldest MMORPGs out there & one that heavily focuses on level grinding :(

Truth be told, Flyff is ever only most fun at the lower levels (levels 1 through 60) as once you get to the higher levels, monsters give you less & less experience, which is why a lot of players quit when they reach levels 80 to 105, with only a very handful ever going to the game's level cap which currently is at level 129, although once version 16 arrives, the level cap will be at 150 (as the rumors are saying).

If, you still want to try it for the heck of it, then go to this link as it's the internation host:

http://flyff.gpotato.com/

When you do play, I suggest you join, Kern Server, so you can find & hopefully befriend the greatest Flyffer there is.... the guy who made these awesome fan series about Flyff:

The Adventures of Pudding & TheGreatestEver

Legends of Roika: Dawn of the Phoenix

LOL!

Wasn't my Signature proof enough?

I play over at Flyff PH Shade Server & an Ignice Board? Those are just 200,000 Penya, but if you're really short on cash, then why not? LOL!

19. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ah the one by level up games? I was playing the american one all along. well my dad isn't going to like it when I download this flyff. he is the distributor of e-point cards for e-games so he goes ahead and buys some once a week. but if it means getting an ignice board...I'LL DO IT!

20. slimdj

slimdj Well-Known Member