1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post a pic of your transportaion be it a plane,train or automobile!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by KeirinRacer, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Thankfully the credit crunch hasn't affected antimatter prices yet.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hopefully not...

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Lol, hotlinking prevention.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

shows fine here

5. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

loony... balance? even drunk guys try to run from cops on bikes, get a trike. or training wheels.

both of my transports, and the bike is in basement needing repairs.

Edit: apparently the bottom pic requires scrolling, the houses arn't mine and the people lift isn't also the nose of the other car sticking behind bush is old firebird got trashed same day as top pic, also my camera's date thing is broken, they're from summer this year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. KeirinRacer

KeirinRacer Active Member

Nice Pics Fallen Leader! Correct me if i'm wrong but.....

....isn't that the same model as Knight Industries Two Thousand a.k.a KITT from that classic 80's show "Knight Rider?" LOL man! A wave of nostalgia just whooshed over me! What's the deal with that black paint job on the door??? Because it's there one minute then gone the next.

Another great addition. It's surprising we've not got any posts of feet or belive it or not "A Death Star!" ;D I've seen it before!

7. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

that was an 82' trans am. a bunch literally fell off a train, got damaged and got cheap for the tv show.

mine is an 84' base bird.

they also make a K.I.T.T. talking gps unit, it uses the guys voice that did kitt. look it up.

the blue car in the double pic was so shiny the sky reflected clouds off the roof, and sparkled. you can see the reflection of the road on its doors.

8. KeirinRacer

KeirinRacer Active Member

LOL  ;D I see them now.  It brings to mind all those cheesy ads for household cleaners where after they've wiped it with said product some graphic designer puts in those "Sparkly Stars to emphasize the effect!"

Wow! Your own KITT Remake!  Now thats for hardcore otaku's alright!

@ Black Sun...A tuk tuk is a customised motorcycle with a carriage to carry passengers on the back. Also like the jeepneys; the owners pimp it up no end. Partly to attract customers and personal taste and such.

9. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

no photoshop edit here. just the resize and paste. ;)

and look up the google for K.I.T.T. kits, mine is no where near a remake. kitt was awsome but its a little tacky for me, i just think the birds are sexy. its my annabelle Mk2, original was smooshed because no work no more. blue car is bessy 2 original bessy was mazda protoge overheat and blow up. kinda was falling apart anyway.
    bigger pic.
    [​IMG]

Edit: thats my hunny behind it, and some stranger infront.

10. Zivojinovich4

Zivojinovich4 New Member

My 1969 Chevy Chevelle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

damn you... i'd love to have a chevelle.

my car ain't a kitt remake... if thats what you mean't. just a 'bird. also been at the autoshop for 4 months, trying to pay the bill off so can have it back.

12. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

my bike is the same make and similar to this, parts and have been nicked from my bikes too many times :(

[​IMG]

but i passed my driving test last year, so i hope to upgrade

13. d.L

d.L Member

beat this
    [​IMG]

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

15. CameronJHayes

CameronJHayes Well-Known Member

If i was into driving i would buy your car lol