1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Possiblilty for a PS4

Discussion in 'Sony' started by randalx2, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

now, you're wrong there... sony DOES makes some games...

[​IMG]

i don't know if you know what's this game... anyway, it's god of war 2...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/company/index.php?company=10631&om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=headerimage;publisher

if you get to this page, you'll eventually find a text like this...

sony has surely made some games...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

in general they do not.

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yeah, they make some games, but not much...

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ but that doesnt change the fact that they DO make games, which was the point in the first place.

5. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

I would highlight it if I could figure out how to highlight quotes on this forum @[email protected] you need to learn to type. Honestly, "From what I'm reading it sounds to me it sounds like"?? That's definitely not any kind of english I've ever heard...

You said it yourself: "Sony's goal is to make money." With the way that the PS3 has been going, I doubt that the PS4 would be any sort of success. ...You kind of even contradicted yourself by saying that a company "will always want to release the biggest and the best" (which actually isn't true at all, as the specs of the Wii should tell you), then go on and in the same paragraph say "if they decide to continue how they have and create a gaming system with better graphics and more power". If you really believed what you were saying, I wouldn't think that you would have any doubt in your mind about that second statement.

Ah, it seems that YOU are the one who needs to learn to read. Note that I never, EVER said anything about "legal action", nor did I ever even mention such. Here is what I said, since you apparently failed to read it correctly the first time:

Do you see the term "legal action" anywhere in that post? No. I was referring to the damage to Sony's image (as you admitted would happen) and the anti-VG community really flaring up. Now, you mentioned yourself that Sony's goal was to make money. Well, in order to make money, you of course need customers. Now, you may not believe this, and I don't care if you do or not as you've already lost credibility, but a company's image is actually important to whoever buys from them. If Sony's image takes a big enough hit from the above-mentioned actions, as they undoubtedly would, they would lose customers, which means losing money. Therefore, real-life graphics = Sony losing money, which brings us back to my previous point of whether or not Sony should improve their system's graphics. I cannot believe I actually had to explain that to somebody.

(By the way, if the manufacturer failed to put parental controls in the machine without mentioning so and you never intended to let them watch the video, then you could argue there was some fault on their part, but that's really just nitpicking and wouldn't get you anywhere...)

6. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

Wow. This is just ridiculous.

First off, well done at pointing out a typo.

And the Wii enforces my point. The biggest and best doesn't necessarily mean the most powerful. The Wii is the greatest console out there for party gaming and a more hands-on experience. A company wants to be the biggest and best "in some way or another" which is exactly what I wrote in my last post.

Also, if you think I would go to the effort of posting a reply and not believing in what I'm saying (like you accused) then you are an idiot - I'm not a child that would post something just to get a reaction. "if they decide to continue how they have and create a gaming system with better graphics and more power" The if that you highlighted emphasises the point that they may not and nothing else. Which goes back to the very point over which you started all this ridiculousness - I never said they SHOULD or WILL in that post, just that they could.

And yeah, I'm shattered that I've "lost my credibility" in your eyes. Grow up. You're the one who instigated this, not I. I've never had any trouble with crap like this on the RomUlation forums before, and I don't intend to continue this. I've been childish enough to indulge you so far, but this is it. I don't really care what you reply, it will most likely be as poorly supported as your other snipes, and so wont be replying to anything on this again.

For everyone who has had to read this - I apologise for being so off-topic and that you had to read this :p

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think it's time this argument ended without any more sniping from either party. Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.