1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Possible RomU DS Prob Solution?....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Well its like getting a speeding ticket; people and whine about it but they know its their fault. I suppose there is no real solution to this except accepting it.

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

well thanks for all the responses by users as well as staff. :)
    wanted to take a jab at a subject that although is getting old (really old), many people are still talking about, here and elsewhere.
    i was just interested in getting your views and suggestions on the matter.

I guess the piratebay thing would work but that would most likely have to involve the staff, and they don't want to...................which is understandable, i mean no one wants to go to jail for something like this when there are other sites.
    Although it is likely that you won't get caught on torrent sites, i wouldn't want to go to jail if the esa where after me either.
    and again thanks

these are actually things that i wrote in other topics on romu and i think it relates with this a little, just copy and pasted, im tired of rewriting :):
    (where i stand on piracy)
    try it out, if you love it (a good example for me is Metal Slug Anthology, a classic among others)....then just BUY it.
    Plus people, if you want to download roms for testing...or as many others say pirating, there are thousands of other legit sites.
    Romulation owns!..... but that does not mean that there are perfect rips of ROMS in other sites

"And as he waved good-bye, he remembered the good-old times because the Nintendo DS Roms he loved so dearly were now gone......................... .and cast away in a diffrent site -_-"
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.