1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokewalker~!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zanzetzuken19, Feb 28, 2010.

1. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

can't wait for sunday. (Mar. 14) don't you guys love the smell of that newly opened box? XD

2. Harubi

Harubi Well-Known Member

The Pokéwalker will definitely be giving me the same feeling, Tamagotchi gave me, back in the day.
    It makes you enjoy the game when you're not actually playing it..

What does make me wonder is if there are ways to fake *footsteps*
    I dont know exactly how the device works but i have been told that it charges points when you walk around... but wouldn't the same be achieved when you shake your pokewalker in your hand?

I also wonder what the standard going rate is going to be for a Pokéwalker..
    Right now, when i check Ebay... i can only buy it with the game... and i can only guess its because the official game isn't out yet... but when it DOES come out... how much would one have to pay for a Pokéwalker? 15$?

3. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

im guess around 20 to 30 bucks i mean sure the game with the walker is 40 but with the demand on the walker they might bump it up to the same price as the set

4. Harubi

Harubi Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is something, i'm afraid, is going to happen...
    The only thing we can hope is that Ebay companies will be able to buy them in, seperately from the game... technology wise, it's not that inventive... i mean, it's quite simmiliar to the tamagotchi... so i hope that keep it cheap.

5. dosaru

dosaru New Member

man, its already wednesday and theres stil no u.s rom out yet :( guys im geting sad i would have expected it to be out by now if it comes out like friday or something thats just gay :(

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Just be patient.

7. zanzetzuken19

lol to dosaru. we're lucky enough to get the game free dood. haha.

8. zanzetzuken19

if the patch is out, let us know. thanks:)