1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokewalker~!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zanzetzuken19, Feb 28, 2010.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

wait so you can buy the pokewalker without buying the game? xD

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Just off Ebay or something,
    I'm pretty sure you can;t buy it from the shops.

3. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Well maybe you could pause the game and use items and what do you mean what if you had six pokemon you can only send 1 out at once and is its tag team the second one would be A.I

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Hmmm.
    I don't think it will turn out like that.
    But you never know.
    I hope that the next Pokemon if the battle system stays the same loads faster.
    Because it takes like 5 seconds for " A wild Pidgey appeared" and then blah blah.
    Take a while to do each battle.

5. spire208

Lol wild Spire appeared...bla bla bla, Spire uses Mammonite... johnx fainted

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I don't think so.
    Magnitude.
    Kills Spire208 1000 times before he could touch the ground.

7. spire208

Oh yeah I use 1,000,000 thingers of death and then kills johnx 1,000,000 times before he even knows he's dead

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Johnx goes hides in a pokewalker then comes back lvl 999999 and uses pinch and Spire208 dies in .00000000001 of a second.

9. spire208

I tell god what you did and he lends me his power which makes me a lvl 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 and I use bad breath and you die in 0 secs (and beileve me thats possible)

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Nooooo.
    Just to say were getting a bit off topic.
    Hopefully there is a Pokewalker cheat.

11. p4tman

p4tman Guest

A bit off topic? XD
    How is having a Pokemon battle a bit off topic. XD

Grrrr gonna have to buy the game to get the Poke walker might as well just pass for now.

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah I know.
    A lot off topic XD

Wow I found something about the Pokewalker
    It's not just something that gives EXP everytime you take a step
    Read this:
    The Pokéwalker counts the number of steps you take as you walk around. The more steps you take, the more Watts you earn, which you can spend to find items and Pokémon!

When you transfer a Pokémon from your game into your Pokéwalker, you can select which Route you’d like to take your Pokémon along. Depending on which Route you take (such as in a grassland or by the sea), you’ll encounter different wild Pokémon and find remarkable items. When you first begin your journeys with the Pokéwalker, the list of Routes you can select from is short. But, the more you take a Stroll with your Pokémon, the more Routes will appear and the more Pokémon and items you’ll be able to get!

Catch Wild Pokémon!
    After you’ve collected some Watts by going on a Stroll with your Pokémon, spend some of them to use the Poké Radar to catch wild Pokémon! If you see tall grass rustling after you use the Poké Radar, you know you’ve found a Pokémon. You have three options in the battle. You can attack, evade, or catch the wild Pokémon. By attacking, you can wear down the wild Pokémon to make it easier to catch. If you choose to evade when the wild Pokémon attacks, you’ll perform a counterattack! And when you think the timing is right, throw a Poké Ball to catch the Wild Pokémon. You can keep up to three caught Pokémon in your Pokéwalker at a time. If you catch a fourth Pokémon, you must choose one of them to set free.

Find Items!
    Use the Pokéwalker’s Dowsing Machine to help find items. Like the Poké Radar, you use the Watts you earned while walking to use the Dowsing Machine. Some of the items you can find are quite uncommon! When you use the Dowsing Machine, you’ll see six patches of tall grass, and one of them has a hidden item in it. You have only two chances to discover the item! Some of the items you can get are really hard to find and very valuable, so keep hunting!

Time to Transfer!
    Once you’ve found Pokémon and items using your Pokéwalker, you can send them back to your Pokémon game. You can only keep up to three Pokémon and three items in your Pokéwalker at a time, so be sure to send them to your game when your inventory fills up! Remember, if you catch a fourth Pokémon in your Pokéwalker, you’ll have to swap out one of the three Pokémon you’ve already caught.

The Pokéwalker Journal
    After your Pokémon has spent some time in your Pokéwalker, you can get a recap in the Pokéwalker Journal. The journal tells of all the places the Pokémon has been and the things it has found while traveling inside your Pokéwalker! For example, if you catch a particular Pokémon while out on a Stroll, your Pokéwalker Journal will make note of it. It will also keep track of how your Pokémon has behaved while inside your Pokéwalker!

Pokéwalkers Communicate with Each Other!
    The Pokéwalkers don’t communicate only with Game Cards—they can also communicate with each other! When you connect Pokéwalkers with a friend, you’ll both receive an item as a gift! You can connect two Pokéwalkers via infrared signal by pointing them at each other. When you do so, both players will receive an item! You can receive up to ten items by connecting to your friends, but you can get only one gift per person, per day.

13. p4tman

p4tman Guest

So you can pretty much still have fun without linking with your ds card?

14. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    I'm amazed you can catch Pokemon in the Pokewalker.

15. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Sweet I might aswell buy it just to use the Pokewalker alone.

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Same here.
    I guess the Pokewalker is a way of getting everyone to buy the game.
    Since anti-piracy usually doesn't work
    Thanks to Great Hackers

17. dosaru

dosaru New Member

hey guys its me again, so the rom from last night was a peice of shit, the site said it was patched when it wasnt, it was the reg jap version so meh i was pretty pissed lol well jus have to wait for the US rom to hit the net, and the pokewalker didnt work with the jap version ive tried to hopefuly its a go with the reg US rom :D

18. spire208

Holy crap you can actually battle and catch pokemon on that thing and in a battle choose to evade why couldnt they put that in regular game T_T

19. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

should i buy the pokewalker since i was going to preorder the game but i didnt and i dont know if i should ...... 80 bucks for a little pedometer

20. spire208

Well you can probably buy one from ebay