1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokewalker~!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zanzetzuken19, Feb 28, 2010.

1. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

It probably would work with the rom and no the US rom is not out yet but you could try and see if it would work with the jap version

2. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

try and sneak a copy then if you know how, dump it
    lol

3. dosaru

dosaru New Member

lol k il try n jus play it at work and see how it goes but obviously thats gona work, but stil il fil u guys in, appearntly i found a english patched rom :S im downloading it as we speak gona check it out and see if the walker works, if the roms legit, il post the link

4. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

gawd the anticipation!!! I can't wait for them to come out so I can get the walker >3< I can sense billions of copies of the game are just sitting there gathering dust in their storage bins at this very moment WAITING TO BE PLAYED gasp!!!! *plays explorers of sky until HG/SS come out*

5. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

Pokewalker huh?

This makes leveling up so easy!!!
    Which is like cheating...

I mean, if you just shake the Pokewalker, where's the challenge in leveling up?
    Why couldn't just Pokemon stick to the old times where we only got 8 bit graphics!? T_T

6. spire208

Also if it is like regular walker things theres abit in the back that can make the steps from 1 to 1000 in seconds

7. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Hahaha.
    If that could happen to the Pokewalker I'm sure alot of people would use it and have a Lvl 99 team at the beginning of the game.

8. spire208

I'm sure that will happen... the pokewalkers the new AR lol

9. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Hahaha.
    That would make more people want to buy the game.
    Because it comes with a machine to lvl up your pokemon to lvl 99 in seconds

10. spire208

But I also heard that you can only raise your pokemons level by 1 each time you transfer it so that kinda puts AR back on top... lol

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Ohhhh
    That sucks :(
    Guess we better stick to AR

12. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

Using the Pokewalker to level up to 100 is gonna take a looooooong time. ::)

13. spire208

Lol not that I use AR but I'm probably gunna abandon Pokemon games unless they change the battle system

14. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I don't use AR either.
    I don't think they are changing the battle system.

15. spire208

I think they might be changing it it the next one (not SS or HG) but the one after that

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Really how?
    How will they make it different?

17. spire208

Well I'm really not sure but I'd like to make it so the battle is real time and you have maybe a choice to dodge and can do 2-3 attacks in a row depending on your speed and also make it 3D.

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Awesome.
    Hopefully it's good.

19. spire208

No thats just what I hope not what will happen OH and hopefully they replace the move points with energy I kinda want a battle system like spectrobes exept with obsticals on the battlefield and more then 2 moves

20. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

How would it work if you had Six pokemon.
    Also what if you wanted to capture pokemon.
    Would you just go and your pokemon fight randomly?