1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Wifi Trading / Battle Station; [READ FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by CloudBoii12, Jun 6, 2009.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Do it via Wondercard because downloading the PKM file is just one instance of that Arceus. You can get a new randomized stats one using the Wondercard.

And is it bad that I have 3 different Jolteons, Tyranitars, Gyaradoses, Heatrans, Suicunes, and Rhyperiors?

I hate that Choice items limit you on one attack, because that's usually what kills me so I might switch them to Expert Belts or Life Orbs.

I like pokemon that use items that are not Leftovers, Expert Belt, Life Orb, or Choice items. Toxic Orb ftw!

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

No, I have five Salamences, three Blisseys, three Suicunes, three Heatrans and probably a lot more dupes of different pokemon. Lots of viable sets require lots of different spreads and such.

Choice items require a truckload of prediction in regards to switches. The extra power is definitely worth it, though. Choice Specs Draco Meteor coming from a Salamence dents anything that isn't called Blissey or is part Steel.

Those are pretty much the only decent items that don't have a niche use. Thick Club Marowak is great though, as is Toxic Orb Breloom and Flame Orb Swellow/Heracross.

3. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by using wondercard? How do you use it?

4. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

That's why I'm clueless to use Pokesav.Also,if I want it via Wondercard,I presume by Wi-Fi?If it is,then unfortunately,the event are not on my my region.:p

5. insanecrazy07

Wondercards make it so you don't have to go to an event or go on wifi.
    I have a ton of Japanese events and I'm in the US.
    It's basically tricking your game into thinking that you went to the event or grabbed it off of the WiFi. And this for this one, you would have to be at a Japanese movie theater to get it, otherwise use Pokesav.

6. forte_amirul

Basically,how?Can you tell me?

7. insanecrazy07

Go read the advanced tutorial that I wrote that is still in the General Discussion section or go to projectpokemon and read the basics there.

8. forte_amirul

Why it didn't moved to tutorial section?I love you dude.

9. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Lol no, I do the same thing Insane >.<
    And I use Life Orb sometimes, but not alot. I hate choice items !!

10. insanecrazy07

Man, I'm REALLY bored.
    Anyone online for a battle?

11. CloudBoii12

Maybe later.

12. insanecrazy07

Man, it's either I get a sweet sweep going or it's down to the last pokemon.

13. marzz92

Well, i am in the middle of battle factory so, nope, not battling online today

14. insanecrazy07

Member card distribution is tomorrow for US via WiFi. Nice.

15. marzz92

What is the point of that? Many of us should have a darkrai by now... And i mean by the member card action replay codes

16. insanecrazy07

Well, now I can actually play one legitly without using the ALAMOS crap one.
    And again, if you say that your Darkrai is legit anytime before the distribution, then OBVIOUSLY it's hacked. But, most people on this thread don't care.

Try doing that on marriland and people throw a fit. It's funny.

17. marzz92

Hey guys, i have a stupid question. Is there anyway to make the levels of both trainers' pokemon to lv 100 in versus mode? On the 2nd floor of the pokemon center the colliseum

18. CloudBoii12

Which Pokemon game is this?

19. marzz92

Platinum, diamond or pearl

20. CloudBoii12

And do you mean online or not?