1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by klaimore, Oct 6, 2010.

1. popperboy92

popperboy92 New Member

I am using the TTmenu to play black and ranger, then i removed the TTmenu and instaled YSMENU and when i tried loading it it said load error after that i instal WAIO and tried running ranger it says fat error

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

3. firekingster

firekingster Active Member

For me the media fire files dont work at all

4. Prectorian

Sorry, I don't under which mediafire files you meant. Is the problem you meant to say as 'all mediafire uploaded files can't be download by you no matter who upload it' or 'you are referring to a certain mediafire uploaded file'? Please be specific.

If you are trying to download a PKM Ranger Guardian Signs rom, there's one from Coolkill3r that I quote below:
    If this is what you need, thank him not me. I don't earn the credit for the above upload. Its not my work, it belong to Coolkill3r.

5. firekingster

I need the patch or fix for the TTMENU and the Media Fire and Mega Upload links say
    Invalid or Deleted File

Same applys for the links you gave by Coolkill3r

6. Prectorian

I just checked in into my mediafire account. It seems it (the mediafire that Klaimore linked under my name for the extinfo and infolib) had been deleted by the server for unknown reason. Try using this one its bigger cause it contain a lot of stuffs also for editting roms.

The link: http://www.mediafire.com/?m5s0ntb0krl1mtb (33.14Mb)

Download and check the folder marked as 'VividBoy H2Y YSMENU', in it is the editted TTMENU that contain the extinfo and infolib I made. Or you can choose to use both folders (YSMENU & TTMENU) inside that 'VividBoy' folder as that would be much simple.

If you are not using R4DS do not atempt to use the WOOD R4 folder content, it won't be compatible. The patches for the latest PKM games are in it too. Try to download it, if it start downloading, please inform me. I'll try to upload another copy of the extinfo and infolib only at the mean time. Thanks for informing me that my mediafire link has gone missing. If you still can't download, may be your connection need to be restart.

EDIT:

Here I just made a replacement for the missing Mediafire link that Klaimore quoted from me in page 1. It was deleted by the server. I've uploaded it again.
    The link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6y68ec4moah9y12 (109.11kb)
    Contain extinfo.dat and infolib.dat for use in TTMENU folder for PKM Ranger Guardian Signs and PKM B/W Official V3)

Or go to: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=48492.0 *My personal topic page in Romulation*

7. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

the links are dead,

8. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

guys i think all the link is dead
    i clicked every single link
    from pre patched rom link to patch link

9. Prectorian

10. firekingster

Thanks Guardian Signs works for me on my TTMENU in English!

11. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

doesnt even work on my Acekard2i with latest AKAIO :L

12. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

Links are dead. :/

Does it work with TTMenu v6.32 (the patched ROM)?

13. acojan

acojan Member

Oh my ! Every single link for the pre-patched rom seems to be dead now !
    ACKKK !! Is there anybody who could kindly re-upload please ?

14. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

i got the black screen, and i'm on akaio 1.7.1. Why does this thread say otherwise?

15. Prectorian

Just to let you guys know...some of my mediafire links are missing so the remaining ones, I decide to lock it temporarily until a later time. So to anyone trying to download from the links under my username will have to ask from other members who had downloaded it. Sorry,....I'm just not in the mood to reupload it as it take hours to upload a single file. I don't understand how and why it was removed by mediafire in the first place. It didn't contain any rom but somehow was removed, along with other member's mediafire/megaupload files that I can understand why theirs are removed because theirs contain roms. But mine didn't, so its just confusing and annoying.

16. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

can someone reupolad this pre patched rom coz i did hex edit and now its not even making sav file XD

17. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

plz someone upload patch or pre patched rom

18. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

ok here is rom with patch http://www.mediafire.com/?d9ugf77255wpmu5 bescause for some fat ass is just too hard re upload this

19. apunene

apunene New Member

I am playing with desmume and I am stucked at the tutorial for the agitated pokemon. the stylus keep moving left and right. the game jsut wont proceed.

20. alypkm

alypkm Member

I need help I can't bypass the black screen on nogba and no zoomer !!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP