1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by calvin_0, Mar 25, 2009.

1. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

LOL.

2. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Someone now how can i evolved a gastly in pokemon platinum, i have it in lvl 34 but i dont now how i can evolved it now... someone help ????

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Take off the everstone. lol

4. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Okay =D I gonna see....

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i finally got all 5 stars XD

anyway Arceus event is out XD finally the last pokemon is out, officially.

6. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

how do i get it???

7. calvin_0

pokesav it..... if you dont have access to the event....

8. thekashmiriking

pokesav means to cheat right because i can get that...but i want a legit one!

i live in the UK and have pokemon platinum (E) on my N5...how do i get it via wi-fi?

9. calvin_0

my arceus wonder card said otherwise.... and no there is no wifi version of arceus for now, anyway if the west would get it would be a TRU event like Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin

10. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Well, you could use the Action Replay cheat to activate the event. The Azure Flute would still be legit and so would the Arceus you'd battle. Technically speaking.

11. insanecrazy07

Not the same event as the Japanese Movie 12 event. They're getting smart and not enabling the in-game events so anyone trying to pass this off as legit is wrong.

We can finally use Arceus in a legit match. About time.

12. calvin_0

well as far as in game event goes, you can capture Darkria and Shaymin in the jpn version.....they give out thier ingame item sometimes ago, making AR active event and DP glitch Darkrai and Shaymin acceptable, they also make Darkrai and Shaymin tradeble in GTS. When its going to be the west's turn i wonder, i really want to capture them myself.

13. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Well, duh, it isn't! The Japanese event placed the Pokemon directly to your PC.

What do you mean that using event items obtained with the help of AR codes doesn't activate the event? It does so! It's just that if you use a code to place an event item directly in your bag, then it doesn't work.

14. insanecrazy07

sigh...that's not what I mean. I mean if you go around masquerading that you have a "legit" Arceus (even worse if it says ARCEUS in English).

This is not legit, no matter how many times you say it. You used an AR to get it. lol
    Anyway, the ONLY legit Arceus in existence is the one that they just released at participating Japanese movie theaters. You can "simulate" the distribution by downloading the wondercard for Pokesav.

This is the same exact scenario when we first got Darkrai in the states. A bunch of noobs were saying that they've had a "legit" one way before the distribution. The one that they were talking about is their in-game one and that is not legit.

The AR code do activate the event, I'm not doubting that. I'm saying that what you get out of it does not match a legal one. A legal Arceus has a Cherish ball, has a specific OT/ID/Secret ID, certain date, says it's from Pokemon Movie 09 (because they didn't make 10, 11, 12), can only be level 100, etc. The one from your game does not and cannot possibly match a legit one, especially using an AR.

15. thekashmiriking

so that means im going to have to wait...*sigh*..."me dun like to wait mon!"

but can i get some more info on downloading a wondercard for pokesav?

a guide maybe? :D

16. calvin_0

arrr...no, no event have been design to put a pokemon into your PC, you must grab them in pokemart from the event guy.

and as for a guide, google projectpokemon.org, they got all the guide there. although you will need AR if you are using original cart.

17. sizzleBomber

sizzleBomber Active Member

im trying to use the bag cheats and it says i need to press select and up to use the cheat, but when i enable the cheat, save and exit and then start the game, i dont have the 99x tms & hms, or 900x berries.

ive pressed the select and up buttons repeatedly but still i cant figure out how to do it correctly, any help?

thanks

18. insanecrazy07

Don't use a built-in AR...
    Pokesav does that in two seconds, but then again, with that much power, you don't need all items or x999 anything...

19. sizzleBomber

sizzleBomber Active Member

sorry whats pokesav?

20. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry, I was talking about the AR Code to place the movie Pokemon in your PC. I should've clarified that.

And thanks for the Project Pokemon referral. It's a great site!