1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon platinum (u) Cheats

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by TrentRofl, Mar 21, 2009.

1. the_dan

the_dan Member

it doesnt work :O

ttds :p

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

For the TTDS use USRCheat databases

3. Junsukiyoo

Junsukiyoo New Member

Hey.. I just added this cheat in my nds..
    I already had it before but this more complete.
    But half of cheats are unable to cheat.
    It written : Cannot enable cheat code. The maximum number of allowed codes has been reached.
    Whats wrong with it?

4. saajidf

saajidf New Member

uh hi!
    Post Merge: [time]1244945948[/time]
    you have to delete a game

5. nando97

nando97 Member

if u r using an r4 ad u use the cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat it wont work bc the r4 has a glitch that doesnt let games that start with the letters p and up have cheats so u u need 2 patch it up

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, the R4 firmware has a flaw in which it cannot read from databases over 4MB or have over 800 game entries. Deleting entries with R4CCE is a fix, or patching a kernel file with Yasu's "r4bugfix2".

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Exactly, that's why I trim the database down

8. jopika

jopika New Member

How Do You Use This With Emulator??

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Jopika, we have virtually no info to work with so unless you tell us which emulator you're using we can't help you.

Please don't use shorthand like "plz" anymore either. That goes for everyone else in this topic too.

10. jopika

jopika New Member

Sorry for Using Plz...

So how Do I use it for iDeaS 1.0.0.8?

11. liuliu123

liuliu123 New Member

y wont the usrcheat.dat file not wrk on my r4

12. anandjones

Make sure you have it in the _system_ folder. Read the Common Issues for cheats not appearing if you ever encounter it https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

And please read the Forum Rules regarding your use of shorthand, such as 'y'.

13. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

just go to cheats.gbatemp.net and download the usrcheat file...... they had it months ago

14. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Is there a cheat for ALL 24 apps? I only have 23... I'm missing the stopwatch app...

15. Narunote

Narunote New Member

you got any pokeplatinum arceus cheats

16. nickc.

nickc. Member

Do these cheats work on the r4i?

17. anandjones

18. nickc.

nickc. Member

I tried the code list on the r4i and when i went to the cheats button nothing happened. Can you help me out?

19. anandjones

Did you get a usrcheat.dat file from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ and place it in your 'system' (or equivalent) folder? For issues on cheats not appearing, read the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

20. nickc.

nickc. Member

I read the not appearing thing and tried to edit the list in the r4cce but when i try to open the usrcheat.dat it says the cce has stoped working. Any ideas on how to fix that?