1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by calvin_0, Apr 29, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i just recurit Palkia and Dialga.....so i can evole my starter and partner right now...but i suddenly doesnt feel doing it.....i guess i have my feeling attach to my cute Skitty and Chikorita.....

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

!!SPOILERS # WARNING # SPOILERS !!anandjones the seccond storyline starts when you talk to Mr.Mime and rescue Scizor. You basicaly have to keep talking to people... after this i think is when you go to HQ and meet the team with Lopunny, Gardevoir, and Medicham. After that you start getting dreams and take on Darkrai. You learn the actual truth about everything.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh sweet, you were right, and then you get the Secret Rank mark on your explorer's badge. Thanks a lot, but I can't find Lopunny?

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

You have two or three days untill you see them in the Guild. Their in the bottom level and everyone is surounding them.

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I love Golden seed, it's so fun to use, +5 levels :)

6. calvin_0

where do you get Golden Seed?

anyway I'm alredy reach Master Rank and my Skitty and Chikorita is level 98, but my Gardevoir is only level 92

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Remember that wondermail generator I posted up a while back? You can get it from there

8. calvin_0

o.k....

anyway i'm going to train a Castform (nick Storm) because i really hate Sandstrom and Hail >.<

9. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

That little thing takes up 4 sizes of your party...It's a waste..

10. calvin_0

well not if you go Solo.....and Castform is quite good as well, it have 4 forms Normal, Fire, Water and Ice, that mean you can give it White, Red, Blue and Clear gummi to raise its IQ, not to mention its signature attack Weather Ball which will always follow castform's type so Castform will always have a type bonus attack and it seem to be Castform strongest attack.....

i'm thinking teaming us Castform with Chirim (nick Sakura) and make a Sunny Day team.