1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team Password Exchange OFFICIAL TOPIC

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by rock91, Jan 14, 2010.

1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Hello guys. Welcome to my new topic.
    In here we will exchage and discuss about PMDR/BRT or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team passwords.

In PMDR/BRT there is a Friend Rescue option at the Pelipper Post Office in which you can do missions that you can't pass alongside your friend with the Link Cable or through Passwords.

I quote Pelipper XD : Friend Rescue is what we call rescue missions between friends using a Game Link cable, passwords, etc.
    For instance, you can send out for help saying your team wiped out in a dungeon at such and such a place.
    Your friend could play the hero and come to your team's rescue. Or it can be the other way around, too.
    If you use passwords, you can do rescues with friends in far-away places.
    You can apply for Friend Rescue jobs at the left counter of that corner there."

and

" If you want to go and rescue your friends KO'd team, you need to recieve an SOS Mail.
    When you get that mail, you can rescue your friend at the left corner over there.
    If you do manage to rescue the team, you send your friend an A-OK Mail.
    After you do that, your friend can send back to you a Thank-You Mail."

and the most important

"If you get an SOS Mail, you head off on the rescue from the left corner.
    But I have to warn you. You can't go off to rescue in a dungeon if you can't get into it.
    You'll be able to get there when you get further in your adventure, so it won't do to fret."

YOU CAN SEND SOS MAIL FROM THE MAIN MENU

HOW TO MAKE A PROPER RESCUE REQUEST:

"i need a rescue (new one!)
    hey guys i need a rescue my gold mask is still up for grabs... so please help me to obtain it! (if you dont want it tell me) ok im at the location "concealed ruins" I am on the 24th floor my password is below!!! ..I have pokemon blue"

Q&2H4& TFQC51 T1T6W-
    2=K&SM P+K003 HX8&RM
    HH#7P4 W62YWM KRHNJ8
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is an example of a good resque request

I will post My SOS Password soon.

EDIT: Here is my rescue....I am in a place called Silent Chasm and Im at B6F. It's a D class mission :p
    I died with Totodile. DAMNIT. I have pokemon Red ...Anyway Here's the pass:

1st line) ... 4 ? 7 N R R 0 (male sign) 1 X ? ? M 5 ? ? K
    2nd line) ? W ? ? ? ? H 4 2 (female sign) ? P ? N T P K ?
    3rd line) ? ? S ? ? T T 7 ? (male sign) 9 ? ? 5 3 T P ...

YOU GUYS CAN POST WONDER MAIL PASSWORDS TOO. SOME NEW MISSIONS MITE BE COOL. ^^

2. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team Password Exchange OFFICIAL TOPIC

Is red rescue team wondermail passwords conpatible with blue rescue team?

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Probably. I would say so. Let's try...send me a job password

4. gettajob0007

okey doke

4?4K Q1T? 4RFP Q!?X P766 8J?W
    Post Merge: [time]1263517258[/time]
    Oh yeah, that mission is for something on the 16th floor of meteor cave.

5. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Yup it works :D

Client: Hoppip
    Objective: Help me
    Place: Meteor Cave B16F
    Difficulty : A
    Reward: 500 poké

right?

I will chage the topic so that people can post Wonder Mails too....

6. gettajob0007

thats the one!
    Post Merge: [time]1263517523[/time]
    do you need help because i'm bored and willing...

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

sure...the request is in the first topic ::)...
    it's an SOS Mail

8. gettajob0007

as in the first post? because if it is, which one is it?

9. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

1st line) ... 4 ? 7 N R R 0 (male sign) 1 X ? ? M 5 ? ? K
    2nd line) ? W ? ? ? ? H 4 2 (female sign) ? P ? N T P K ?
    3rd line) ? ? S ? ? T T 7 ? (male sign) 9 ? ? 5 3 T P ...

it's an SOS Mail. You must go at the pelipper office to take the help request

10. gettajob0007

ok i'm on the job.

11. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Thanks...I will sleep now..good night...^^...post the A-OK password thing when ur done...I will then post the Thank you card

12. gettajob0007

silent chasm?

13. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

yes..^^...btw which one are you using??? red or blue??

14. gettajob0007

line1 ... 4?7N RP8(MALE)1X?... +5??K
    line2 ?W(FEMALE)?Q ?H52(FEMALE)?PR NTPK?
    line3 ?KS?? TT7?(MALE)96? 53TP...

blue

15. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

cool..^^...now do your job XD

16. gettajob0007

i already did thats the aok

17. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

PMD Red and Blue... isnt that abit old?

18. gettajob0007

thats what I thought but...

19. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

It's not old. It's aweosme. People don't see the coolness in it. Oh and thanks gettajob, I will surely need your help soon :D ...
    For the other posters: You can download the GBA game and use it with Vboy advance on the comp if you don't have it. Same goes for NDS users. Download it and put it on your NDS or use it on the comp with NO$GBA

You guys can post Wonder Mail of different missions, SOS Mail and other. If you have secret codes then please tell us. Thank you

20. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

What's wrong with a game being old? I still play Super Mario Bros on my GBA and Wii. Truly good games are good forever.