1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HG/SS Anti-Piracy Patch for Flashcarts (Pre-Patched ROMs Included)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Mar 20, 2010.

1. dskartmasta

dskartmasta Active Member

Re: Pokemon HG/SS (J) to (U) Translation [FIXES THE ANTI-PIRACY]

Here is a demonoid link.
    http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2062093/17265768/
    If someone wants an invite just PM me.

2. malibustacy

malibustacy New Member

lol... finally something. I maxed out 50,000 coins for voltorb flip waiting for a fix. I bought flamethrower, thunderbolt, and dratini.

3. seraph324

seraph324 Member

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had problems with the wi-fi? Like I get in there with some friends of mine, and we can't do anything. Also, does anyone know where to find a good guide for the wi-fi club room? Sorry I've tried gooogle and nothing. Hope I'm not wasting anyone's time. Thanks in advance. :-[

4. dskartmasta

What's the problem? You can't connect or you don't know how to start a lobby?

5. seraph324

seraph324 Member

Well we all get into the lobby. When we go to propose to start a battle, trade, or any of that it just like cancels out and keeps us chillin in the lobby. I may just have no idea what I'm doing, nor do my friends.

I wish I could give more detail, but, I just don't understand it at all.

6. dskartmasta

In the middle of the battle, trade, ect? Or is it when you pick a battle, trade ,ect it cancels out after you click a button?

7. seraph324

seraph324 Member

Yeah there you go. We go to yes to start it and it just cancels. Which is the part that confuses me the most.

Which is why I was wondering if other people are having problems. Or if my friends and I are just scrubbin' it up hardcore, in the wi-fi department.

8. dskartmasta

PM me your FC and I'll test it with you.

9. Maurizia

Maurizia Member

hey guys i need help, i think i did something wrong, not sure what i did but the game works but freezes/crashes when i try to save it, open the pokedex and open my bag
    im using R4 V1.18

EDIT: sorry nvm i figured it out and was able to fix the problem

10. dskartmasta

Try redownloading a none patched Hg/SS rom(JP). Use the link I gave above. I still have invites to that site. It's 100%(Or 99% lol) safe.

11. Maurizia

Maurizia Member

i got it working...i misread that SS was pre-patch and thought they had to be patched.. so i ended up patchin it again which ended up causing my problem hahaha oops thanks though :)

12. dskartmasta

You fixed it that's all that matters. :)

13. Maurizia

Maurizia Member

yup :D

14. dskartmasta

I do hope he can make it so nicknames can be more then 5 characters.

Edit:Also I tried my Pikachu colored Pichu(USA one) on this patch and it worked so I guess all the normal events will work.

15. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Playing the prepatched rom for 3 hours now on my DSTT 1.17a12, and no freezez and its fully english. Thanks Romulation/GBAtemp :)

16. Dofty

Dofty New Member

Hmm... The yes or no answers in the game is in Japanese. No problem though, since i know yes is on the top.

17. babeepooh

babeepooh New Member

Okay.. The Reason Why we GBAtemp people made this its because, while we are waiting for the US patch to be release, we can play with this one for awhile. and transfer our save file....

1. This ROM is JAPANESE.. so its obvious there will be no freeze and blackscreen of death
    2. we have 1.0, 1.5 version had been released and the upcoming versions that will translate the other japanese languange and fix the bug at game corner.
    3. our thread had been moved i think.. but in that thread we posted pre-patched rom links..

So yeh.. Happy Gaming guys while we wait for the US patch to be released..

GBAtemp Dude... :p
    Post Merge: [time]1269165299[/time]
    We Released the Version 1.5 which translates the yes and no and the buy / sell.. and some other fixes..

+ i will report that the left side of Olivine Town or sumthing is in japanese...

18. Volture

Volture New Member

Beh, the patch won't work on my machine, so can someone upload the new 1.5 pre-patched rom :p? Thanks and sorry for the trouble lol.

19. imbored0802

imbored0802 Member

um so while we are playing this, can we transfer our sav. file from the us rom with ap to the translated jap rom?
    also what is the difference between the jap rom and us rom? can we still interact with us version players?

20. darklordkirin

darklordkirin New Member

The Media Fire links don't seem to work for me. :'(
    The game doesn't download. It stops at 50 %. Most probably its just my internet acting up , but can anyone please post a link of the already patched rom on megaupload or any other file sharing site ?

Thanks In Advance !