1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver English Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sexywogboy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I really don't.

I just wanted to know if there were any English Walkthroughs lurking on the wen.

2. can someone answer the questions i posted above?

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Make your own thread.

This thread is a whole different topic to yours.

4. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

im stuck in the third town after gym battle cant find way out to next town because a sudowodo blocks one path and this other guy who says random stuff in jap

5. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

that guy is a girl and you have to go to the top of goldenrod city and find a floral shop, in there will be a girl that will give you a squirtle watering can.

6. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

hey to get to kanto you need to fight the kimono girls on eructeak city and then enter on the tin tower to fight and catch oh-ho

7. brett-big

brett-big New Member

go to the radio tower and do the quiz

8. sorry, i just wanted to know, im new to the forums, and dont know how to start a forum, can you answer my questions, or tell me how to start a forum?

Post Merge: [time]1252852968[/time]
    i figured out how to make the forum, sorry about that, now i have a real question, how do you get past the part where you just beat the first gym, and you try going down, but the guy stops you. cause i am stuck. i beat the first gym, but dont know what to do.

9. Omnighost

Omnighost Member

Beat everyone in sprout tower and get HM5 off the old man at the top

10. Chichimoge

Chichimoge Active Member

This game seems to me hasn't changed at all. (I'm up to golden rod). I know what I'm doing. So because I played so much when I was a little kid. I know what's going on.

11. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

unless they changed it to go to kanto all you needed is to beat the E4 and the pass for the ship...

12. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

hey what should I do to get into the radio station after winning the 7th badge the rocket guy won't let me pass

13. brett-big

brett-big New Member

Right i'm on 13 badges and stuck ??? I cant get past the snorlax to get through diglett cave and i need a pokeflute.

14. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

Well the pokeflute is your radio, just go next to snorlax and play one of the radio channels. I dunno which xD I'm just getting to the elite four, then I'm off to kanto.

15. gragrayson

gragrayson New Member

hey everyone try "pokemon.marriland.com" no www.
    it has every gym up to red so it can help alot
    thats how i completed the game lol

16. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Centiquil?! No, that CINDAQUILL. You know, as in cinders?!
    Post Merge: [time]1266518022[/time]
    If you're looking for a walkthrough did you ever think of looking at an original Gold or Silver one? Most times remakes are the same storyline just a few extra added goodies here and there.