1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasy252

fantasy252 Well-Known Member

Is there an unfreezing patch for the m3ds real with latest firmware?If so how do i apply it to my already saved game.thanks.

2. Sudokenri

Sudokenri Active Member

It works fine on my DSTT to however it does occasionally glitch and black screen. I was heading back to Prof Elm and the town was completely black an after i saves it froze but when i loaded it back up it was fine ... and during random Pokemon battles and running around it freezes. I just save every 5-10 battles and if it freezes i reload. It does get annoying however.

3. Schwaenchen

Schwaenchen New Member

hatte mit der R4 mit FW 1.18 mit und ohne yasu immer wieder black screen... Hab jetzt die FW 1.22 und zum testen ne stunde ohne speichern gespielt. Dann mehrmals in Häuser rein wieder raus und keine Fehler mehr...

4. Evilsixx

Evilsixx New Member

iam useing acekard 2i and it wont let me put it on ther it says its copy right protected

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

:eek: Over 33 pages!
    Ez Flash is having trouble and it is reported at the ez flash forums!!

6. imsharkbait

imsharkbait New Member

I'm having the black screen problem with HeartGold as well. Worked fine until I went to check the nature of my pokemon and that's when the black screen came. Is there an AP patch for HeartGold/SoulSilver(U)?

7. deanakura

deanakura Member

I give up,
    I've read this forum, Tried it all for the no$gba, nothing worked,I quit T_T
    If someone gets an ACTUAL ACTUAL! soul Silver version working, let me know, thanks.

8. xdmaster

xdmaster New Member

Whats that for the freezing code?
    Post Merge: [time]1268419747[/time]
    Whats does this code do?????

9. imonfire911

imonfire911 Member

Uhh...that means that your sd card has the lock button pushed down...

10. xdmaster

xdmaster New Member

Can someone plz anwser my question!

11. Kyol

Kyol Member

On my Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.5.1, it goes to a black screen immediately after entering Mr. Pokemon's house. It plays perfectly right up to that point.

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It seems to work fine on akaio 1.6 RC, you should put that one on your card

13. jhauk

jhauk New Member

Can anyone connect to wifi in the pokemon center basement? When I go to the middle lady for trading over wifi, I get an error when connecting to it. however, I can connect to the wifi plaza fine. Same thing with my friend who has the same firmware/flash card as me.

so, can anyone with the acekard (since it seems to have no issues) connect to the wifi chick in the pokemon center basement, and successfully get inside? (she's the middle one)

I'm using m3 real 4.7h firmware (touchpod) and get freezes about every 20-30 minutes. Much better than the latest sakura firmware which would freeze every 5 minutes or so.

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I was able to connect fine and get my FC, Acekard 2 with akaio 1.6 firmware

15. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

does anyone know the game ID for Pokemon Soul Silver (U)? I want to test out that AR code given for No$GBA.

16. hazynighthawk

hazynighthawk Well-Known Member

Any actual working patch for the r4???? it black screens and or freezes. it worked fine and froze and blacked screened at certain points then i applied the patch from the first page and it wont load my game now just instant black screen.. sooo any working patches please!?!?1

17. jimbob_has

jimbob_has Member

im on r4 aswell the game allows me to do two things so go in a house and save then itll freeze. really want a patch that works for r4

18. Jelgerw

Jelgerw New Member

I'm using a M3 DS Simply with R4 firmware, I'm not even sure which version, but I had a freeze at one point, right when the game was supposed to go into a battle. Luckily I saved not to long before that, so I restarted, continued and got passed the point. Still working.

19. joebo22

joebo22 Member

i want a patch were there no freezing or black screens while playing

20. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

** Don't forget there is a sticky made **

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.