1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

I have no time to read the thread, so can anyone please direct me to a link to an english gameplay patch with no freeze issues please? And as much as possible can there be little complications in modifying the R4 or something because I'm absolutely clueless on how to do this technical stuff.

2. koyorimon

koyorimon New Member

I really hate people like you. There is *no* way a person can't have one hour to skim through a thread. I bet you have plenty of time to invest on playing the game if you had it. No time to read the thread, but you'll have hundreds of hours of free time to play the game. That's f*cking funny.

I don't know how people like you can be so godd*mn lazy. And the nerve too. You're asking complete strangers, who have no relation or obligation to you, for a favor, without bothering to do any research, or even use a *SEARCH* function.

What's worse, is that people like me, who actually took the time to read this thread among other things on the net for what I'm looking for, gets her properly explained and detailed question bumped back due to a lazy jag off like you. Godd*amn, people like you piss me off.

3. lol123qaz

lol123qaz Member

Basically you want to just go here and follow instructions to get a patched version thats awesome and works fine with no to few if ever issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7-ApSriYKc

4. Xalfrea

Sorry for coming off as a jerk, but to be quite honest, I did read about the first 10 pages and skimmed some of the others. I'm quite frankly overwhelmed by all of this technical stuff, it's rather demoralizing.

5. K-Dub

K-Dub New Member

I did it and this works!!!!!
    The cheat must always be selected each time the ROM is loaded

Cheat
    020DD9E4 E1A00000
    020D3820 E1A00000

To apply this with No$gba:
    Open the ROM file
    Click on Utility
    Click on Cheats [Or just press F2 to bring up Cheats]
    Click Add new
    Enter the code in the larger box
    Give it a name on the smaller box
    Select Action Replay DS
    Tick "RAW"
    Click OK
    Double click on the name you gave it
    [It should become ticked]
    Click OK

This cheat work on pokemon heart gold and soul silver

6. a.b april

a.b april Member

can someone help me patch my rom please -_-

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What are you having trouble with?

8. DeathDaurragon

DeathDaurragon New Member

this one is great, first one i've found that works for M3 after sooooooo much searching, i'd like to ask if there is one with more of the story line translated though, alot of the other links for M3 patches are broken
    Post Merge: [time]1264850121[/time]
    just so you don't think i'm over looking your hard work, i want you guys to know i am super syched to be able to plat think game on my M3 with out crashing all the time & glitches everywhere, i just saw some links that are suppost to have later or higher versions that didn't seem to work.
    Post Merge: [time]1264850192[/time]
    just so you don't think i'm over looking your hard work, i want you guys to know i am super syched to be able to plat think game on my M3 with out crashing all the time & glitches everywhere, i just saw some links that are suppost to have later or higher versions that didn't seem to work.
    ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1264851050[/time]
    this patch seems awesome for the story line translations, but it dosn't let me save on my M3 :'( :( :eek:
    Post Merge: [time]1264851254[/time]
    http://lolcodes.bengollow.com/?p=17

wow, my mouse is not working properly, lol. sorry for the speratic postings

9. stinkbomb391

stinkbomb391 New Member

sadly i traded over a mew and jirachi then it froze in the 4th gym when i was exiting i fell down and it went black and doesnt work anymore :( :'( :( :'(

10. ruvi

ruvi New Member

I hate the freezing problems.I just started it and after I got out of the building in which Professor Oak gives you the Pokédex,the Pokégear starts ringing and again voila!!!The game froze.

11. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I just have one thing to say where can i get a copy that is not f***ing corrupted sorry about my language but i am really pissed off trying to find one because when i download it, it just says it's corrupted, what do i do about this?

12. dlwhdrlf

dlwhdrlf Well-Known Member

yo i downloaded Pokemon Soul Silver (K) and it works perfectly fine with latest firmware on R4-III
    ugh nvm it freezes some times

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Use a download manager to avoid corrupted downloads.

14. oxygen_2

oxygen_2 New Member

I have to say you are a genius, thanks alot :D
    works fine till now...

15. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Ugh, people like YOU piss ME off. As if it's that big of a deal to save someone a few hours by donating a few minutes of your time.
    Xalfrea, I used this patch:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179686
    and it worked fine with YSMenu.

16. TheRealFatShady

TheRealFatShady Well-Known Member

I have an M3Real. I can't get past the pokegear bug. It freezes when I need to answer the phone.

I am unfamiliar with flash cards. How exactly do I enter the two cheats/patches?
    Thanks

17. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

works fine on my TTDS but ill think ill w8 for the full USA version :)

18. Xalfrea

Only downside is that even when the game comes out in english, we're gonna have to go through all those patch and AP issues again. It's not as if the same methods used for cracking the Japanese ones will completely work for the English one as well.

19. kkromulate

kkromulate New Member

some one plizz help mee.. I got black screen and freezingg... plis gimme the patch link so i can fix this problem as soon as possible. Thanks.

20. hadi

hadi New Member

my game keep freezing why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.