1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

I've been using soul silver v5 version posted by MrSmackdown on page 27 of this forum it works perfectly i've finished the game give it a go i didnt have ysmenu or anything like that its just the plain kernel 1.18 from r4ds.com

2. Burk

Burk Member

Just tried downloading it, turns out he removed it from rapidshare. Brilliant.

3. sariomasta17

sariomasta17 New Member

Just google KazoWar and go to first link. Then download prepatched partially ENGLISH rom from there.

4. bootygood

bootygood New Member

I downloaded the patched ss version and it still crashes. I don't care for the freezes because I can always load back to where I last saved. But the crashes, for some stupid reason, the no$gba creators felt that the .sav file should be saved AFTER closing the emulator. So when the rom crashes all those save states are as if they never existed and I start a good ways back again. :(

5. Skullkeepa14

Skullkeepa14 Member

Hello Everyone.

As I just like nearly everyone are having trouble with their games. But What I'm Looking for is:

PrePatched Pokemon Heartgold For my R4. When I pass the 4th gym leader and goto load game, It just goes blank screen. So If sum1 knows a PrePatched Heartgold with Anti-Freeze Patch, Black Screen Patch, (I already know English) For R4, Please Give me a link.
    Thanks Guys :-\

6. bever555

bever555 New Member

Can you use this patch for the ds.
    If it is possible "how".
    Because it doesn't work.

7. raptormoonx

raptormoonx New Member

Okay. I downloaded NO$GBA 2.6a along with NO$ZOOMER and am trying to play HeartGold (Xenophobia release + English Patch + Rudolph Patch). I can get all the way through creating my character and the game goes to the black screen (yet I can hear music playing in the background). I cannot get any further. I know it's not NO$GBA that is causing the problem because I can play Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon with no problems. I'm also getting the following message:

I'm getting really frustrated (as I've tried different versions and they haven't worked, even with patches). I really want to try these games out before they come out next year. Wish I could figure out how to fix this. ^^;;

8. Burk

Burk Member

Try this code in cheats, remember to click RAW and action replay:
    020DD9E4 E1A00000
    020D3820 E1A00000

9. thewinna

thewinna New Member

hello! the soulsilver rom v5 got removed! put it back

10. kyvos

kyvos Member

i'm playing Heart Gold with English Dialogue all the way up to the first gym thanks to Kazowar/magius. i'm playing it on my DS-X too. No black screens, no lock ups and the whole thing is practically english except for the rest of the dialogue which is being worked on right now. i used the arm7 patch and rudolphs anti-piracy patch.
    Post Merge: [time]1254271127[/time]
    can i post up links to megaupload here? you guys can try to see if my patched rom works for you since it does for me.
    Post Merge: [time]1254272317[/time]
    Pokemon Heart Gold- Kazowar English patched - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X9DUEHS6

let me know if if works for you.

11. Skullkeepa14

Skullkeepa14 Member

Has some1 found?

12. Burk

Burk Member

Just downloaded that Kazowar once only to find out that it will not load the save either, I have the latest firmware and everything else seems fine. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution?

13. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

if your using r4 just rename your save file to the name of the version your using
    Post Merge: [time]1254365035[/time]
    i have the normal r4 with kernel 1.18 i use the pre patched game from a link on page 28 on this forum its at the top you cant miss it

14. Skullkeepa14

Skullkeepa14 Member

It says:Server not found
    Firefox can't find the server at "http"

* Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access

15. tweek420

tweek420 New Member

yeah, i tried that too, and failed. You can't hit asterisk right after you hit ok after changing the reset to bios.the crash message pops up. I even tried having ast. spammed right after ok is hit. In any case, does Desume emu run the english patched any better?

16. overheat007

overheat007 Member

Yup Mine also freezes at certain points and its getting irritating for me, and it's only in japanese version, what happens if the english release comes??

Im playing both version on DS with my EDGE Version 1.5 and had updated my cheats on cheats.gbatepm.net (as always)
    It's been 2 weeks and still im only half way trough
    If anyone had the same problem and have the solution hoping for your POSTS!

17. Burk

Burk Member

A file keeps popping up called Heartgold.ba0, Is this normal?

18. bootygood

bootygood New Member

Mine works after I deleted my save, started over and during the fourth gym badge I NEVER SAVE IN THE GYM OR AROUND THE GYM. For some reason the game crashes after goldenrod city. Now everything is great, I've tried everything, and I can't remember everybody so thanks guys for all your help, I'm close to getting the eighth badge!

19. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

sorry for the late reply when you hit the link look in your top search bar i bet http is there twice just delete the first http and hit enter it should sort it out or try copy and paste the link

20. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

Skullkeepa14 i will give u mine working pokemon heart gold nds rom it hasnt froze on me once and is in english but u have to give me a working mario and lugig BIS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.