1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihazzai

ihazzai Member

I downloaded and applied the patch as shown by the original poster, and it all worked. I can now make a character and play, but as soon as I get to the point where I am taught how to catch a pokemon by Kotone the game freezes when she if facing me. Is this because of one of these piracy checks? I've got the game set to save at FLASH 512k Bytes on my NO$GBA Emulator version 2.6, but it keeps freezing at that point. Keep in mind that I have already used the first patch for Heart Gold shown at the front of this thread to allow me to make a character. Will I need to apply another patch or do another fix, or do an entirely new fix on the original file?

2. Naruto456910

Naruto456910 Well-Known Member

Well, yeah probably 6 months. Depending on how fast they work and if they find a good translator.

They haven't made Version 5 yet.

3. darkblaze56

darkblaze56 Active Member

I believe KazoWar has done the V5 Patch. Someone posted it earlier I think.

4. Kcha

Kcha New Member

I have Rudolph's patch. My SS worked fine for so far, but know, after 3rd badge it keeps crashing if I try save it. I understand Japanese so it's quite obvious that I don't want to ruin my game with english translation. I'm confused with all these patches so I don't know which one I should try next.

5. Naruto456910

Naruto456910 Well-Known Member

I've tried it, I still had freezing problems with it.

6. IceColdKiller

IceColdKiller Well-Known Member

lol when the translate will complete the US Version will be available

7. Burk

Burk Member

Does anyone know how to make Heart gold or Soul silver work on a r4?
    Every time I save the game and attempt to load it I get a blue background and Japanese text, Ive been looking around and nobody else has had this problem.

8. imonfire911

imonfire911 Member

i have the freezing patch and english patch. the frezzing patch stops it from crashing completly, but does freeze like withen two hours of playing so you have to save often. and the english patch makes most of the items in english and the whole intire battling system in english. theres guides on youtube if you get stuck. Im so addited to this game i have 8 badges and my save game is at lugia at this moment because hes super hard to catch

9. Diablo361

Diablo361 Well-Known Member

whenever i set startup to GBA BIOS the rom image crashes. Why?

10. IceColdKiller

Your need DS Bios and Firmware dude and to encrypt your rom

11. Carnage5690

Carnage5690 Member

I have DsTTi card. is there anything different I should because I have a TTi card? Or should I try the patches that they recommend for a regular TT card.

12. Burk

Burk Member

Sorry to bump but does anyone know how to fix my save glitch?

13. lazee_one

lazee_one New Member

I need help setting up the winRAR software. im a novice and i need some help. thanks

14. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

i think its telling you your save file is corrupted it happened to me when the game crashed you'll have to delete the save file and start again if that doesn't work it may be your rom thats corrupted

15. Jugg4n4ut

Jugg4n4ut New Member

im playing this on no$gba, but it still freezes when i as im finishing a battle. im usin the hosted rom thats supposed to work for no$gba 2.6, but it still freezes. any help?

16. gogogaget

gogogaget New Member

how do u add patchs?

17. IceColdKiller

search better for the best anti-freeze rom and get no$gba 2.6a here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JWQF0DFN or if you have a good pc download desmume here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9M0LD5A3

18. Burk

Burk Member

I have recreated a save file many times and used both clean and patched ROMs and the only one where this error does not occur is on the english patch, but that one cannot get back to elm's lab.

19. Zero.EXE

Zero.EXE Well-Known Member

Guys it the IPS patch worked on my rom I am using Acekard 2I on a DS Phat with AKAIO lastest firmware I think it's 1.7

20. yirosaka25

yirosaka25 New Member

Can anyone send me the patched Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver but it's still in Japanese?I really need your help. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.