1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijea4444

ijea4444 Member

Which patch works on Acekard 2i?

I'm really confused because there like 7 different patches/patched versions for different flashcarts and I have no idea whats going on.

I want a patch for Acekard 2i which is untranslated and just freeze free and a freezefree + translation version. Is that too confusing?

2. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

no its not confusing but your gonna have to be like everyone else and learn which works for your through trial and error theres nuthing wrong wit downloading most of the roms u see just to test them to see if they work to your liking but i tihnk there is a fix for acekard on the first page

3. ijea4444

ijea4444 Member

I've got a rom that works on my Acekard 2i, but its has an english translation patch. Can someone guide me to a no-freezing patched japanese version?

4. shippothekit

shippothekit New Member

So does anything work for No$GBA to stop the freezing?

5. Akuma0

Akuma0 New Member

This one seems to be working for me, except that i can't go online. =p

edit: just tested the problem is not with the rom it's with my connector lol

6. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

Does any of these patchs work for my G6 lite? Every time i try either of the Pokemon games, patched or not, all i get is Japanese text in a white box, with a blue background.

I can't understand what i says. I thought maybe it was loading, but after ten minutes, nothing happened. >_<

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest firmware. http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/

8. jaimitovond

jaimitovond Well-Known Member

Does it work on R4?
    [/quote]Does it stop freezing every 40 min? and does wifi work? If so, dude, you are my hero

9. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

if you need it to work on r4 just download mine

10. 99jj66

99jj66 New Member

hey ive been trying to work with hg ss and if used almost every possible rom from manual patching and pre patched and no matter what when i kill a pokemon it freezes it really sucks anyone plz help

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I run this on my M3 Real DS, have about 4 hours clocked on it, not a single freeze issue or any other glitch

12. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

the only problem is that i cant trade pokemons cause the wifi connection of this rom is dead

13. Blazaking

Blazaking Member

If I use the patch on the first page, will it stop the freezing on my EZFlash Vi?

14. pwnag3igor

pwnag3igor Member

I used Rudolph's patch on ss, and now when i try to start it up on my r4 v1.18 i just get a white screen
    i followed all of rudolph's instructions, and it worked when i tested it with no$gba
    help?

15. Apacar2

Apacar2 Active Member

Does it work for R4?
    No info?:S
    Thnx!

16. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

17. prince112

prince112 Member

From what I've heard, it works perfectly.
    And also, I wanna say somethin'. Where does the Translation go up to? If it's a full one, then I'll download it.

But! I have a problem downloading your files. I think that you should upload them in any other uploading site other then Megaupload, Rapidshare, File Font and Divshare. I wanna enjoy the excitment as well.

18. interno2

interno2 New Member

Is there a .bat to JUST solve the freezing? I kinda like it being totally in Japanese..

19. prince112

prince112 Member

Do you even understand Japanese?

But anyways, the answer is yes, according to the post below this one...

I am still waiting for a reply for my post...

20. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178838&st=75

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.