1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjornjet

Bjornjet Active Member

Need help people,
    I patched my game, it worked perfectly until I beat the third gym, now its freezing/giving black screen after a battle, after leaving/entering a house, almost everything I do results the game into freezing(even downloaded a cheat that should fix it, but still it isn't working)
    I am using a M3 DS real with newest software for it.
    What should I do?

2. lbirrueta

lbirrueta New Member

my rom always crashes when its in "nintendo logos". what am i doing wrong? help...

3. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

my patch isnt for no$gba its for flashcarts and yea it should work on the m3 and it is already english patched just try it out =]

4. BooMario

BooMario Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ8WY9KO

/\ this link include translation 4.0 and anti freeze? ???
    Post Merge: [time]1253381415[/time]
    its the link of first post, the heart gold... :-\

5. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

Can someone give me a patched-translated ROM for use with the R4SDHC?
    I need it already patched because i run a Mac, i can't use .exe/.bat...

6. gengawr

gengawr New Member

Hey, I'm playing HG right now, but when I go to save, it just stays at the saving thing forever. It's been 10 minutes, still hasn't saved. Can I fix this? d:

7. cheeseburgerex

cheeseburgerex New Member

...the 100% patch works until i get to route 35....then it crashes whenever i try to save...
    anyone know why?

8. can anyone make a prepatched antifreeze rom to m3real

9. subtledemise

subtledemise Member

~GC~'s works just fine on M3 Real with no freezes.

10. darkblaze56

darkblaze56 Active Member

Anyone let me know if they get a ROM working fine on their AceKard, with wifi.

11. BooMario

BooMario Member

http://www.4shared.com/file/133949354/ab229faa/Pokemon_Heart_Gold__U___Patchs.html

7zip exe, its dont viruses

its heart gold + Translate English 5.0 + Patchs

12. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

version 5 isnt too much different from 4 its not fully done yet cant wait for that but anywho good job on the post im sure others will find it useful

13. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

Ok Ladys and Gentleman we did it AGAIN!

Here is the NEW and PERFECT version from the Kazowar Translation for your M3 Real! No Pokegear Bug, No Save Bug and you CAN Use your Saves! YAY!

SOUL SILVER V5
    http://rapidshare.com/files/282405532/Pokemon_Soul_Silver_V5.rar

14. wolf.

wolf. New Member

Does it work on R4?

15. gengawr

gengawr New Member

Hey, I got Soul Silver to work with an AR code for No$GBA, but I occasionally get an error that says, "rom image is corrupted" or something along those lines, then it forces me to restart the game completely. How can I fix this? Sorry for being an idiot, I'm just new to all this. 83

16. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

it works perfectly
    Post Merge: [time]1253416706[/time]
    will you be doing one for heart gold?

17. wellthen

wellthen Member

I have recently purchased an r4i sdhc with the 1.4 mark on it and the new kernel update, 1.10b, is apparently compatible with these games as well as mario and luigi, does this mean that i can download these games and run them without any form of anti freeze patch. If it does then this means all our efforts have been in vein, that means that i could just download and play these games htat everybody is trying so hard to fix. Please tell me if it works like this because if it does im gunna cry....

18. CS23X

CS23X New Member

Hey on my soul silver rom all the pokemon and stuf is in english, but on my brothers heart gold rom all the pokemon nmes are in japanese. How can i fix this, i tried the v5 patch and they still r in japanese.

19. terra9

terra9 New Member

HG+EnglishPatch+UnfreezePatch=Epic Win =D
    So here are the links for "english patch'' and the ''unfreezepatch''
    Enjoy it!
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0PX8QAB SS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1WMFP4ID HG

these downloads translate the text and stop the freezing!
    To keep your old save data just rename the patched file to the name of the game you patched (just take away the "-patched") then your save data should be the same as last time
    This works on every thing!
    I hope this helps everyone!

20. undergod

undergod Member

i dont have this problem at the start but rather at random pionts in the game which can be frustrating when you have just gotten your feralogator!!!!!!!! so does this patch work as well for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.