1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

Can someone give me a download link to a Patched English file?
    I`m running a Mac and i can`t use .bat files....

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I mean some guy named smasckdown posted a patched one and it works on Acekard2i but! does not work on wifi! and I know its not my flashcart because I tested this out with alot of other Games and they all go on wifi and No one here has answered if they are able to go on wifi with acekard2i Also if you get yours working could you message me? I been Trying to get mine to work and I'm a dumbass I cant figure it out!

Also to evil clown Your NO$GBA works but!!! for some odd reason it wont save for me! and theres no battery sav file created I even Dragged in droped my old file and renamed it as the evil clowns no$gba rom and it still wont save other then that it works perfect on no$gba but no saving I need the battery sav file so i can import the No$ sav to my DS I liek being able to storm through on the emulator and transfering my file onto DS like I did with platinum

3. evilclownbobo

evilclownbobo Active Member

Mine has the 3.5b Patch on it currently, but there is now a Version 4 (as you've mentioned). Version 4, if used correctly w/ the other patches like with Version 3.5b, should not affect the Rom at all (except for the larger amount of English translation, of course :p). You could just download the Do-It-Yourself link I posted a few pages back and just replace the English Patch there w/ the newest one and just do the steps the exact same w/ the other patches and you should be good (if done correctly). :D

Hmm.. That's the first i've heard of this problem w/ mine. You must not have the necessary files for your NO$GBA or something isn't right w/ your setup.
    Download the NO$GBA link I posted on the last page. Use that instead of yours and you shouldn't have any problems.

4. Ricuchi

Ricuchi New Member

It froze up after using an Escape Rope >_>

5. darkblaze56

darkblaze56 Active Member

Anyone who uses an AceKard and has their ROM working fine on their DS no problem, with English Patches and Wifi is working fine, PM me please.

It would suck to have wasted all that money for nothing...

6. evilclownbobo

evilclownbobo Active Member

UPDATE!:

Patched for your convenience with the new English Patch V4!

Pokemon Soul Silver: http://www.mediafire.com/?ziwimijdvzw

Pokemon Heart Gold: http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmjl1jemmj

7. Master2591

Master2591 Member

If someone could please help me out with this request, it would be much appreciated!

8. dragonfire353

dragonfire353 Member

i would use the rom that evilclownbobo just posted, thats the one i use on my ak2i n it works just fine

9. dragneon007

I got mine working FINALLY!!!! on my acekard2i!

Yes the avatar duck dude is correct!
    ALL ACEKARD2i users use CLS00 version for acekard2i I tested it for two hours! and its working fine! I even traded in the union room and connected to wifi!
    havn't had any problems yet and no saving problems no black screen of death no glitching yet I am praying it wont crash after the third gym but other then That! this is the best acekard2i ROM so go look for it I think it was on page 16 or 17 CLS00 has it!

If your a dumbass like me! dont worry! its easy! just drag and drop the HGSS ROM that has NO PATCHES! = ROM from The Official download page on Romulation

anyway as I was saying Drag and drop that HGSS ROM ONTO
    APPLY PATCH( the gears picture ) File type Batch Don't Worry! the download comes with it! so its easy!

Then a Newer Updated PATCHED Copy should appear in that same place as the original copy of the ROM, now Enjoy! just put it in your Acekard2i

I'll try downloading it again and I'll test the save file with my working acekard2i File i'll let you know if it works

Post Merge: [time]1253154652[/time]
    I tried that and it didnt work I just kept getting a white screen and it froze i was using HG version that evil clown posted and it just got to the title and froze however! it worked fine on no$gba

10. darkblaze56

Were you able to add the newest English patch?

11. dragonfire353

dragonfire353 Member

one of us should make a post stating which patched version is best for each emulator so people don't have to keep asking, i think thatd be much easier :) although im too tired right now lol, if someone doesn't do it by tomorow when i have time ill try and make one meself

12. darkblaze56

I agree, that would help tremendously.

So you can confirm that the EvilClown ROM works fine on the AceKard just fine with no freezing and Wifi capability?

13. dragneon007

not sure what new patch your talking about? all i know it's working Great! and no pokegear bug or anything! I used the katakana file that it came with, and the only english text is the Item's Town names and the Items menu as well as the attack menu the Original Japanese story text remains intact nd thats perfectly fine with me since its working! however there are some text that are a little off like SAVE is set as Report
    not sure if thats the actual Text now but meh Works and thats whats most importent.

and not sure if the one in the folders that came with this download is the newest one but its really minor since I really like playing this in japanese anyway so if its not the newest english patch or not I could care lesss since its working on my acekard2i now.

14. darkblaze56

It's weird that EvilClown's ROm works on his AceKard but not your's...

I don't know which one to do then.

15. dragonfire353

dragonfire353 Member

try both ^_^ and i would use the english patch on this site: http://kazowar.pbworks.com/FrontPage
    they work on it every day and have made a lotsa progress and continue to do so, they release a new one bout every couple days so far
    oh and patch it with the english patch after it is patched with w/e freeze patch u use first

16. xd001ggg

xd001ggg New Member

ok guyz i have been watching this thread for a while now, and ive got a rom that's english patched and workd perfectly on my r4ds v 1.18. ill upload it a soon as possible and give u guyz the link. Wi-fi is 100% working and im up to the league. anyway i also have a no$gba one that ill upload too.

17. darkblaze56

So use the kazowar patch, then the CLS00 freeze patch?

18. dragneon007

Thats a great idea! however! I don't think I want to download and do testing with another ROM, unless... the one I am using crashes but like I said! CLS00 has made a working ROM for me and the duck avatar dude, and I already tested it out, and thats wifi, trading, and playing! lol
    and its almost up to 3hours no crashes, no glitches, or anything like the pokegear bug, but I do think for someone like me! thats not good with Patches, ROMS, and all this tec talk, its really easy to get the ROM working since its user friendly, and it didn't feel like work.
    but! since you are using evil clowns version on your acekard2i, and its working thats great! but when I used it I got a white screen and it froze up on my flashcart and I redownloaded it again.. and it still happen... I was using gold version, but CLS00 version hasn't had any problems.

and it's deffinitely the easiest to get working all I did was drop the Original xenophobia HGSS ROM on the Gear picture file called "apply patch" and it made a newer working ROM it was easy!

19. dragonfire353

dragonfire353 Member

well, patch make a copy of the game and patch one with one and the other rom patch with the other one, not both on one rom, then apply the english patch if u want then put both on the ak n test them out :D
    Post Merge: [time]1253156838[/time]
    darkblaze56, i was just gona go through this forum and check out what worked best for people who had diff things, not have people testing stuff unles they want to :)

20. darkblaze56

I suppose my first plan is to test EvilClown.
    Then second plan is to use CL200's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.