1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chidori1

chidori1 Member

By plug and play I think he is talking about your patch he wants to know is it pre patched or he has to patch it himself.........or he is trying to see if no$gba works on a flashcart which is o_O........does it?

2. evilclownbobo

evilclownbobo Active Member

Oh. If so, then yes, you can. If you download the Roms themselves that I posted earlier, dragneon007.

Also, yuixagain i'm uploading them to Rapidshare right now, just for you, since you can't access MegaUpload for some reason. :D

3. darkblaze56

darkblaze56 Active Member

Has anyone tested for sure that the ROM is flawless with freezing and such?

And how which English Patch does it include?

4. evilclownbobo

Well, it's got a bunch of downloads and everyone's saying that it's good and it's NEVER froze on me or anything at all, so it appears 100% flawless, like I said.

And, it includes the newest English 3b Patch.

5. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Im not using evilclown's patch but everyone that used it says its flawless sooooo you know.....have fun ^_^

6. yuixagain

yuixagain Member

yay, thank you evil clownbobo XDXD. so does this file include 2 fixed roms? or is it patch?

ps: wut happens if i have a save file? o.o, do i just rename it to the nds file? thanks anyways

edit: going to try it went it finishes downloading XDXD

7. evilclownbobo

Yeah, it's both of the fully patched Roms w/ my method that I used. So, no work involved for you. Except for the downloading, of course. :p
    And, just rename the Rom, not the Save. I dunno if it matters or not either way, but I wouldn't take a chance editing my save file, if I were you. Especially if you've played a while.

8. rizer.bill

rizer.bill New Member

8)Thanks to stupapro34, I found the place were they are having all the updates on English patches for HG/SS (link is on page 19 of this topic) They are already on v3b! And to think I was waiting for v2.5!

9. darkblaze56

darkblaze56 Active Member

Well, thanks a bunch then.

I just edited my save file. It doesn't matter either way and it works just fine.

10. yuixagain

yuixagain Member

ah....icic, i might make a back up of the sav file then, cauz...i've got like 10 copies of different soul and silver nds files...o.o. and...THANK YOU >.<, I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT XDXD

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Works on my M3 Real DS, no freezing at all. Havnt noticed a single problem, except English translation is not up to latest release

12. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Yep same here works like a charm on my R4

13. Diablo361

Diablo361 Well-Known Member

evilclownbobo is success on No$

14. yuixagain

yuixagain Member

haha..i'm still stuck, says i need the biosnds7 and biosnds9 thing..i have those file..but where do i put them? o.o

edit: i noe i have to put it in the no$gba file..but where inside that file? o.o, snap foler? slot folder? or just right outside those folders? thanks again..

15. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Well it was long.....it was boring.....it was annoying....but now its over....the freeze/black screen of death is no more ^_^ thx you hackers

16. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Now to just get mario fixed!

17. Diablo361

Diablo361 Well-Known Member

Im not going to bother with mario
    Just gonna buy it, anti piracy is too effing good.

18. chidori1

chidori1 Member

For mario rpg 3 download latest YSmenu and you need something else I forgot but it was SUCH a long process that I said srry mario I don't like you like that and quit

19. Ampleforth

Ampleforth New Member

Yeah man I was really surprised how smoothly this is working so far. This is probably the 8th patch or combination of patches I've tried so far and all of them crashed me by Sprout Tower. However I'm already past the 2nd gym with yours. Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

20. kisei717

kisei717 Member

clown i followed everything exactly but i still get rom image crashed in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.