1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon gold heart and soul silver english patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chaunceez, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Note that not everything will be translated. If you are aware of that, then download a pre-patched ROM. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23083.0

2. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

awsome thats even better!!!!

3. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

have you used the pirate cheat in raw mode it did it work

4. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

is that patch
    for a flashcard or no$gba?

5. oneunited1996

oneunited1996 New Member

:D wot is a freeze patch can sum 1 tell me plz

6. henk22

henk22 Member

it works but its japenese i used the HGEF so, it works but Japenese. does it work if i just use both or doesnt it work then?

Post Merge: [time]1255017712[/time]
    it doesnt work. its japenese
    Post Merge: [time]1255017911[/time]
    alright. i just want to know: is there a full or almost full patch or one that doesnt only translates battles and your gear english patch?

7. pinkypatwik143

ya i need a patch that will translate wat people say

8. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Does the patch translate the dialog as well?

9. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

ha ha you want too much the english patches transalte the menus,attack all types of items all pokemon names and symaries

10. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i got a question..
    suppose i got this game and patched it.then when the us version comes out and i get that one.will the japan save work on a us rom so that i keep all my stuff??

11. pinkypatwik143

seriosly we all just need a patch on wat people say. so stop talking 'bout it till someone gets that kind of patch

12. AcidAce590

AcidAce590 Member

BUT this is a V1 patch i even downloaded a V4 patch and it ist comple yet then think of the V1! ::)

13. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

I think there's someone working on translating all the dialogues and signs and so on in the game, it's on a link off that GBAtemp forum thread (for a link to that page, check Anandjones' post on Page 3) and it's currently up to Goldenrod Whitney. I personally would rather wait for an English version though, since I'd probably have RO DS (U) by December =D.

14. thewinna

thewinna New Member

15. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

16. boblm

boblm New Member

is there a patch that has the dialog, Pokemon names n stuff ,Gear and bag done cause i would pay for dat

17. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I've heard that the patches are only half complete and that somethings are still in Japanese. I can't read nor speak Japanese and am hesitant to download and use the patches if they're not 100% english. Can anyone confirm that the patches run in english fully?

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, the patches are not 100% English. Some have a little dialogue translated, others have only items, fighting, pokemon names, moves, etc, translated.

19. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Kazo's, Magnius's, and Raquib's are the only ones I've heard of...

And this version is OLD.

20. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Now I've downloaded SNES patches before from Dejap and the whole entire game was translated including the dialouge between people. Like if you told your mother something you could sit there, read it. and actually understand it. Could somebody please tell me if it's the same for thes two because if it's not then I'm not going to be able to play it otherwise. Sure understanding the battles is nice but I'd like to be able to understand the storyline too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.