1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon gold heart and soul silver english patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chaunceez, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

I found a prepatched Heart gold and soul silver rom. The links are on the Tech-thread for HGSS. Page 9

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22674.200

2. Caturdayz

Caturdayz Active Member

I had the same issue as hedgehog, using the GUI. I got the _patched rom, but it was 0 bytes in size, and obviously did not work.

3. UltimatePisman

UltimatePisman Well-Known Member

NO!
    It's my work! :-(

4. 4t4t

4t4t New Member

So what's translated?

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Menus, Items, Attacks, etc. Nothing dealing with character dialog or the such.

6. Caturdayz

Caturdayz Active Member

If you've ever played a pokemon game in your life, you can pretty much get along with what has been translated. If it helps, you may want to pick up a walkthrough from the original G/S, there are some differences, but on the whole it will point you in the right direction.

7. 4t4t

4t4t New Member

eh i played pokemon up to d/p then i got bored and picked up this

8. sonicfan99

sonicfan99 New Member

what is xdelta GUI.exe

9. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

you dont need to make a folder

10. tmac24

tmac24 Active Member

i need help i cant get this patch to work i downloaded framework put all the flies into one folder and still keep getting the same message i post about the other day i read the detail box on this message and its going on about a jit[just-in-time] debugger anybody got any ideas im dying to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!! please help :'(

11. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

If you're interested try it. It works perfectly for me.

12. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

how do i get to kanto on hg,there is a girl blocking the way?can someone help me?

Post Merge: [time]1252801062[/time]
    i have all 8 badges,but cnat go trough

13. oneuseonly

oneuseonly New Member

yo, quick question,
    playin HG(J) on an R4 (not 'i', original), i used that patch application, the one in chinese so i have no idea what it says or if it was succesful. is that one just a black screen fix and not a freeze fix? i don't appear to get the black screen anymore, but it's still freezing every 40minutes. please don't tell me to use the xdelta english patch, i don't need/want an english patch, all i want is to stop the freezing issue now.
    thanks muchly in advance.

14. callmehfates

callmehfates Member

You CANNOT fix the freezing issue..

15. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

please can someone answer my question?why no one answers?whats wrong?

16. oneuseonly

oneuseonly New Member

bummer dude, thought i heard someone did fix the freezing issue... oh well, back to saving after every battle/catch i guess. :p
    thanks for the update

17. nasaw

nasaw New Member

I have the R4 card and have patvched and all that, is there a way to get it to work with the R4 now or not? Just wondering

18. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

are the patched Rom works on supercard DSone? i have the latest firmware, will it works? or it just works in emulator?
    does the dialogue translated too?

19. callmehfates

callmehfates Member

No unfortunately the Dialogue is not translated, it would take a hell of a hard / long time to translate it.

20. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

@Apollooo the best answer to those questions is to just download it and give it a shot mate, as @callmehfates said, the dialogue isn't done because that would be a nightmare of a task to do in just 2-3 days. If you don't like that, the US version is due out around March/April next year I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.