1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Episodes Download

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by revenion, Jun 29, 2007.

1. revenion

revenion Member

Does someone know where i can download Pokemon Advanced Generation and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes...Doesnt matter if its japanese(has to have subtitles of course)or english...But prefferable if Advanced can be english...ty

2. jrtheblacknigh

jrtheblacknigh New Member

i think on the bubbling ISO... there is.. just search it on yahoo... type "BUBBLING ISO" you'll find the first site...

3. EDRICK88

EDRICK88 Well-Known Member

i get a site that can download pokemon movie, but the picture is not so good and the title is random T_T

http://video.aol.com/video-search/query/pokemon%20dp

Does anyone know better than this??

4. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I know a good source, but i'm not allowed to talk about warez... so I can't give you..

5. EDRICK88

you know better than that??
    why you dont want to share it??

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Because our [rules] state that warez isn't allowed, that's basically sharing of movies, music, games, applications and similar.

7. EDRICK88

poor me.. :'(

can you email me??haha..

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

EDIT:

I'll just remove what I originally posted here so the guys above my post or those who'll be posting here as well won't have any ideas...

9. EDRICK88

what do u mean?? ???

10. ShadowX7

ShadowX7 Member

I'm also trying to look for a Pokemon DP anime (Preferably in English)

11. EDRICK88

so you find it so far??

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Shoot! I just learned that the local TV station who used to air the Pokemon anime just recently stopped airing it! Dang! Now I need to be in on this thread :'(

13. Dr.BedLove

Dr.BedLove Member

I need to get on this thread because mine was discontinued after a long time ago,
    not to sound off topic but does anyone know how many episodes are in each series, going to download each episode... one by one or... at least watch em.

The really old ones aired when i was 5, so really need to grab my memories.

also check out the anime website thread, i think the first one by "LadyCrystal"
    check anime-eden.com and it has all sorts of anime, and has downloads for members.
    But im not sure about legal and member issues.

14. EDRICK88

im already member, and try to download the pokemon DP from there, but it just show quick player..................and Stop..??nothing happen

Hmm,what next?? ???

15. Dr.BedLove

Dr.BedLove Member

I know this may seem off topic but, does anyone know a site where i can find a summary of each episode so i can find out where i left off?

I just might search for someone posting it on youtube

16. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

www.tv.com That has all the ep summaries and whatever hapens on em.And ladycrystals first site has pokemon dp download,I already dled about 10 and they're perfect.Though the lang is Jap.But Jap is the birthplace of anime so no harm there :)

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

This site just streams videos like youtube, so I guess there's no problem.

www.animecrazy.net

It has Pokemon Pearl, no Pokemon Advance. You can't download from there, though.

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

How about using Tubehunter or the Downloadhelper add on for firefox to rip the videos?

19. medostix

medostix Active Member

hey guys try this link

http://www.animea.net/download/1058/Pokemon+Diamond+and+Pearl.html

20. Dr.BedLove

Dr.BedLove Member

Thank you Jin Kazama, but there is one problem since it uses Megavideo you can only watch 72 minutes a day and sometimes has buffering problems where it stays at zero percent.

But I found two external solutions.
    www.animeswan.com but again its supported by Megavideo. I would take Jin Kazama's link www.animecrazy.net instead, bigger screen.

Another is go to www.pokemonepisode.org although I dont know what the videos are supported uner. Also I got an error where the video out of no where at 2:32 minutes it stoped.

Please tell me if you got better solutions, with the buffering I can't just put it on pause and wait since it gets kinda mess up on pokemonepisode.org but thats me go see for yourself and enjoy.

Also medostix are the downloads in japanese? if so is it atleast subbed?