1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dancubs, Feb 14, 2010.

1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

You... just ruined my favorite anime for me! XD I was still watching that!
    I'll just pretend that I didn't read it.

2. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Errr this article says Ash is a homosexual? Did i miss something when i watched pokemon?

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I read the whole thing, and I kinda liked it... it almost gives you a knew perspective on the anime, although I haven't watched it since the Johto series

4. Spuma

Spuma Member

Well, I read it, and...I think the guy who wrote it got tired of pokemon after some time and tried to write the story his way (can't blame him, it's ALWAYS the same thing in EVERY single episode).But to come up with something like that...
    Anyway, the whole thing was pretty fun to read.

5. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

L0l, how sad can you be! This is such dedication for Pokemon! Hah, this is the question WHY?

6. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

A scary but plausibel idea, the world 's a dream...

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

lol

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Mind. Blown... Quite an interesting interpretation if not completely absurd.

Yep..

9. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

to 'analyze' the show like that, what a total geek.

10. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Someone doesn't have to be a geek to over analyze something and give it your own take. He or she must've been really really bored.

11. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

but to choose to do that instead of all the other possible things that person could've done to kill that boredom? still its amazing what boredom can do to someone

12. T-A.L.O.S.

T-A.L.O.S. Well-Known Member

I respect that guy. He took the time to analyze the show in a sophisticated way that explains plenty about Ash's "world". I don't possess the insight to accomplish something this in-depth.