1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black & White (J) DSi | DLinks & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Sep 16, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

its kinda sad that non of the Isshu Pokemon are related to other region pokemon. No eeveelutions. But I guess thats why they made it farther from the other regions, makes sense.

2. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I have downloaded the ticket off wifi so i can get victini. What do i do ?

3. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

So you guys gonna play Pkmn White or Pkmn Black?
    I'm going to play White just for Zekrom. He looks like a badass Sceptile in a black armor. (lol)

4. drybones41

Lol yes he does.
    Figured out what to do in the victini event.

5. Zekermei

Zekermei Member

I feel like crying,cheering,and screaming like a little school girl all at once >.>

6. Formonitrile

Formonitrile Member

I've played a little bit on DeSmuMe, but the lag is too slow to play for long.
    Just going to wait until either; a) They come out with an R4i-SDHC fix or b) I buy a SCDSTWO.

It seems so awesome, though.

7. NDS224

NDS224 New Member

Hey Masamune Date, how exactly did you get the Victini event? i can't really get a clear answer from anyone. Thanks

8. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUaS-YhtqQA
    better patch

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nice, The game apparently has Random Wi-fi battling. Just accidently jumped into an online match >.> got killed by some dude with level 25 pokemon

10. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

howd you get the cgear to work?

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It seems to work fine on the acekard

12. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

well my patch is told to work on Acekard xD

13. drybones41

I got it from mystery gift. Many people can't access wifi on pokemon black and white because of AP.
    I don't exactly know were to go but has anyone encountered a place with boats? If so where on the map?

14. geneericdrug

geneericdrug Well-Known Member

I just got to the "Manhattan" part of the game. Oh my god, I'm so seriously floored by that bridge which a super accurate combination of the manhattan & brooklyn Bridges. And jeez Lower Manhattan? @___@ MAKES ME THINK OF LOWER MANHATTAN. Oh /baw, I wanna go home. T__T

/walks back to "brooklyn" part of game. /sniff. :(

If you ar enot using Acekard then you will need to not use C-gear until there is a fix. If you don't want it to freeze when you start the game and it gives you the warning press no then yes.

15. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

here to answer your question :)
    (Liberty Garden Tower) go here: you can only gain access to it through a boat on Hiun City after you've obtained the Liberty Ticket item from the Wi-Fi Event. On this island is a tower where you'll encounter a myriad of characters, including Team Plasma. At the basement of the tower, you will encounter the legendary Pokémon Victini.

16. drybones41

Thank you. Finished second gym so I'm close.

17. evbob

evbob New Member

Anyone have this working for a ttds yet?

18. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the random things my mother kkeeps giving me is? Or what they do?

19. Jam34556

Jam34556 Member

So far this game is interesting. I can't actually read a thing but I think I'm at the first gym and need to grind up some levels because I keep getting stomped. Seems like exp gained is lower, but this early in the game it is hard to tell. Gotta keep working on learning how to read it because I apparently need all the help I can get.

20. superfisher87

superfisher87 Well-Known Member

here
    http://filetrip.net/f13032-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-30.html