1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BigGangstaKillaC93, Mar 6, 2011.

1. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Milotic evolves from Feebas from happiness. I remember in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions you could only catch Feebas with the crappy old rod. The E4 champion in the 3rd gen's Milotic was a pain. I remember it wiped out mostly all of my pokemon. I remember training one, it's a good pokemon.

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Which basically means that they can't distinguish between Uber and legendary.

And this is why I'm selective on who I battle with.

Milotic/Feebas did not and never has evolved using happiness. It evolves by maxing out its Beauty stat. They've added a new mechanic to Gen V where it can evolve being traded while holding a Prism Scale.

3. BigGangstaKillaC93

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's been so long since I played Emerald version. Thanks for correcting me.

4. insanecrazy07

Is it me or is Flygon pretty much garbage now that Garchomp, Salamence and Lati@s are in OU for Gen V.

5. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Flygon gets pwnt

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Basically. I love Flygon to bits, but he's outclassed in pretty much everything he does by Garchomp. I ran it when Salamence was still in OU though, and it worked just fine in my sandstorm team.

7. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Question: how the he'll do you get on the royal unova?! It's 430pm in winter and the lady keeps saying they only operate in the evening! I'd like my rare candies and rage candies thank you very much

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Wait til later.

9. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Pfft I realized they set sail at 5pm instead. So much for leaving at 4 in winter
    and man, the time given to stay onboard is short

10. insanecrazy07

If only he had slightly better defenses (80/80/80 --> 90/90/90), he might be able to fill a defensive role because obviously he is outclassed offensively by Garchomp.

I love that he has immunity to Electric and Ground moves as well as a resistance to Stealth Rock. If only there were a setup that capitalizes on that idea.

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

EPIC FAIL

12. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Thank god for save data editing. It's so hard getting legendaries with the right natures.

13. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I got an egg off of a dude in a house on Route 18
    I've been walking around with it for AGES but it still won't hatch :p
    am i doing something wrong? other eggs I've had hatched way quicker...

14. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

wanna know what it is?

15. andyhhc

andyhhc Member

How about Sawk? Anyone's been using him? Moreover I'm thinking about catching a flying-type pokemon, which one is the best one, the one you would recommend?

16. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you mean in-game?

Sawk is good for the second gym but I never used him after that.
    Flying types are not really needed for the gyms and trainers. But if you REALLY want one I suggest getting the one you get from a fossil.

17. andyhhc

andyhhc Member

Okie, thank you will try to get this one. Btw. which type is the most necessary in the end of the game? I'm half way through already.

18. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

The types which are necessary would be Bug/Fighting/Dark/Psychic

19. BigGangstaKillaC93

I'm looking to get an Abra from White Forest right now. Alakazam would be killer in the multi-train.

20. insanecrazy07

Except that Archen/Archeops has their attack and special attack stats cut in half when health is below half.
    That basically translates to GARBAGE.

Try either Braviary or Mandibuzz. All you really need is something that can learn FLY though...

Sawk is meh. Try Conkeldurr and you won't want to have any other Fighting type on your team...