1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BigGangstaKillaC93, Mar 6, 2011.

1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

no sorry i'm playing the legit version. my flashcart broke and i couldn't be arsed to get a new one :p

although i used to have a similar problem with my R4. even if i had the latest custom firmware, cleanest rom, it would randomly stop working and become undetectable to the ds.

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

6 boxes FILLED with Eggs. I'm done breeding for a long time...

From my understanding, Marvel Scale Dratini, Drought Vulpix, and Swift Swim Poliwag have been released in the Dream World in Japan and can be female, which means that they can be bred and pass on their Dream World ability creating an English version of these.

Also, I updated my thread concerning "migrating" Gen IV Pokemon to Gen V. Small technicality with bred Gen IV pokemon...

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Have proper egg functionality on my IR-GTS mod now. 'Course, you should use ShinyGTS if you're on Windows, but since I run off Linux I've had to make IR-GTS capable of handling large-scale distributions.

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I just caught a Patrat.

5. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

!!! The drought, drizzle and marvel scale pokemon!! AGGHHH!! MUST.GET.THEM.

6. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Main storyline 100% beated on Wood R4.
    Never freezed, had save problems or anything of the kind.

7. insanecrazy07

People are SO MATURE. Let's disconnect just because you're losing.

Also, be careful when making Gen V setups on Gen IV or earlier pokemon (that aren't being Poketransferred). Some moves can only be learned in Gen IV, like Focus Punch on Tyranitar. I've been using the Random Matchup thing as my legality checker. Took me about 12 logins on WFC to figure that out.

Damn Pokegen put Regional Champion Ribbons on all of my pokemon. DO NOT mess with the Ribbon function. It tends to change all of the pokemons' Ribbons to whatever you last did, so if you apply Classic Ribbon to one, and then save, it applies Classic Ribbon to every single pokemon you have (or the opposite, applying no Ribbons to all pokemon, in which case my event pokemon didn't have Classic Ribbons). Use Pokesav to apply Ribbons individually.

8. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

anyone wanna trade a feebas for a feebas(both holding items needed for evolotion)?

9. insanecrazy07

Don't waste your item unless you've bred the Feebas.

If you're just wanting to add Milotic to the Pokedex, then just fish for one.

10. kenny6457

you CAN CATCH MILOTIC?

11. insanecrazy07

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/350.shtml

12. someirishkid

huh i thought milotic was a legendary :p

13. kenny6457

5%!?!?!
    your PSHCOTIC!

14. insanecrazy07

That's better odds than finding someone on here willing to trade for exactly what you asked for.

And you have to fish in the little swirly spots.

15. someirishkid

i hate GTS. everybody asks for Zekrom/Reshiram, nobody asks for realistic trades >.<

16. kenny6457

its called pokebay.com
    you can thank me later

17. insanecrazy07

Just caught a wild Milotic, female, level 62. Only took me about 45 minutes.

18. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Omg nice ima go try!

19. insanecrazy07

I'm currently in the process of "migrating" my Ubers from DPPt, namely Shaymin, Darkrai, whatever Jirachi I have, and whatever Deoxys I have as well.

I'm going to give Ubers a shot since you n00bs insist on playing with Uber dragons.

20. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

I can't find a wifi battle without at least one uber qq