1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BigGangstaKillaC93, Mar 6, 2011.

1. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I backed up my save to my computer, thank god, so once I reformat my card, I should be fine.

2. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

ok, a little off-topic, but still connected to pokemon black and white.

I found this article about the freakish pokedex entries for the pokemon:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/15/weirdest-pokemon-black-white/

You HAVE GOT to read this!!

and all I can say is... I'm definitely getting a Yamask now! ;D

3. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

o-o I'm thinking about my team
    should i keep snivy or put bulbasaur?

4. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.

WTF?! Sounds like a future child predator to me.

5. Penguino

Penguino Member

So what your saying is the event Celebi can be used more that once?

6. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

I was wondering, does anybody know if there's like.. a Twitter feed or something you can get or any e-mail alerts, etc., that notify you about event up-coming and/or going on for Mystery Gifts for Pokemon B+W? I missed the others, but I got Victiny by the actual mystery gift. :p (The pass. It's still going on, I think)

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'm still researching this. I don't think you can reuse the pokemon for a different cartridge.

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Any reccomendatios of fire Pokemons on Black Version?

Every game seens to have a kind of pokemons that lacks.

I am having extremaly difficulties to find a decent choice of Water Pokemon and Fire Pokemon.
    At the moment I am using the Reshiran as fire type, but since I have a Haxorus, 2 dragon pokemons aren't a good idea I think.

Water pokemon I gave up, I ended up with a Beartic on the team to teach surf, because I couldn't find anything worth using. (the ghost/water pokemon is cool, but his evolution is ugly as hell D:)

9. insanecrazy07

Pre-E4, Darumaka and its evolution is probably the only DECENT Fire type out there. The elemental monkeys suck.
    Basculin is also a decent water type. Has Aqua Jet and Aqua Tail.

I haven't done anything Post-E4, so I can't tell you anything else. I've already migrated my HGSS stuff so I really have no need for replacements.

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This may seem fairly obvious, but catch a Litwick in the Celestial Tower. Train it to L41 for it to evolve to Lampent, then use a Dusk Stone from Mistralton Cave or Route 10 to get it to Chandelure. You can find Shadow Ball in the Relic Castle. Flame Burst will be your best bet for a Fire-type move. Will-O-Wisp is trolltastic and Hex is useful to round things off. Energy Ball + Flamethrower would be preferable of course, but they're post-E4 TMs.

11. Penguino

Penguino Member

If you find out anything please PM me

12. insanecrazy07

Confirmed. The event changes the marker on the pokemon, and I'm 99% sure that you can't trigger the same event with the same pokemon, even on a different cartridge.

13. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

I traded my friend the Entei I used for the event and he can't get his zoroark too. So I guess this theory is right?

14. Penguino

Penguino Member

Well im out of luck there

15. insanecrazy07

And this little change to their events will make hacking even more prevalent.

Nice job Game Freak. In an attempt to make something more rare, you've made it even more common.

16. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

I complained because in past games the levels would get progressively higher, not 50 then jump to 60s. It was annoying cause i couldn't explore the eastern side of the map without getting owned by a trainer with way higher levels, but i got past that by training against wild pkmn (which i hate cuz it takes so much longer). Though thats prolly a good thing keeps the game going longer.

17. nickolas06

nickolas06 New Member

My boldor sucks ass. I need to evolve it, but have no one to trade with!
    Anyways, I want Zorua, but I can't get that either.
    Anyone know the action replay code for it, in Australia?

This is my FC here just because.
    Name: Nick
    Code: 3310 4080 4596

18. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

anyone have a reshirom?
    i want one

19. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

hey what levels should my poke's be before i take a shot at the E4? atm they are 45-49

20. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

Well theirs are like 50-55...so around there.