1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BigGangstaKillaC93, Mar 6, 2011.

1. lixzer

lixzer New Member

anyone have a riolu there? i want to train one,,

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

ill breed a lucario and a ditto once i beat the game(damn transfer mechanics i cant see why they cant do it like they did gold/silver/crystal(time machine for those who dont know))

3. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I chose Snivy.
    Team Plasma sure is a new concept, (wrongly) saving Pokemon instead of harming them or exploiting them. (Team Rocket, etc.)

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

HEY GUYS, GUYS, GUYS, I JUST CHOSE MY FIRST STARTER.

Pikachu.

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Beat the E4 this morning, the entire thing was a cakewalk. Route 11, on the other hand, was absolutely brutal.

6. kenny6457

theyre hard i think im just underleved though

7. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Pfft I had to replay the game coz I got a horrific Zekrom with a nature that drops attack !@#$^%
    Well, that means I getta play the game with all my HMs even from the beginning and get a better victini and ... stuff :D
    I WANT MY ENTRALINK

8. kenny6457

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53887.msg1254865#msg1254865
    what noone haves shinys except for me?

9. Suiseiseki

You sure said Basculin isn't just a different striped one? It does have two forms, you know - red and blue.

I had:
    Haxorus L55 @ Dragon Fang
    Samurott L55 @ Mystic Water
    Chandelure L50 @ Lucky Egg
    Cobalion L45 @ Expert Belt
    Mienfoo L45
    Excadrill L40

I needed some Revives and stuff, don't get me wrong. Just nowhere near as many as I thought I might. My experience in the competitive scene might also mean my movesets were better than the average movesets people get to the E4 with.

10. kenny6457

yea my teams are underleved and yes im sure its shiny its a red striped shiny basculin

11. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

i have a shiny pidove. Whats so great about them? are their stats better than the non-shiny pokemons?

Arghh! I HATE EMBOAR! Wish i had chosen the otter but he looked doofy.

Oh and I killed cobalion because he was pissing me off and he wouldnt stay in any pokeballs, so anyone know if he makes a return? I'll try be patient next time ^^

12. matthew.villa

matthew.villa Well-Known Member

just beat the E4, N and the other dude but what do i do now??

13. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You saved after you killed him? If you did, no.

14. Suiseiseki

Anything. The eastern half of Unova is now open, go explore. Cynthia is out there too, if you want a real challenge.

15. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

OH WOW WOW WOW.
    Make him use his Hyper Beam.

16. Penguino

Penguino Member

Can I ask for Pokemon trades here?
    If so then i would like a Event Celebi not to keep but only do the zorua event thing.
    Ive been told that if you use Celebi once for that event it becomes null afterwords so it wont be usable again is this true? If so then i shall remove this post.

17. kenny6457

only for that cartridge but if you trade it to diff cartridge you can do the event again(but you cant trade it back and do it again)

18. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

He may have a point though. I've been screwing around with Pokegen, and Celebi is marked Celebi -Pre event, and there is a Post-event marker as well.

Perhaps the game makes a modification to Celebi once the event is over. I'll look into it.

19. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I used PokeGen to change the gender of my Jellicent. I saved and started playing again, I save after 20 minutes and turned it off. I turned my DS back on after about 10 minutes and it said my Pokemon White save file was corrupted and deleted it. I'm not sure if it was PokeGen that caused this because I've had load problems with other games. I'm thinking it my be my crap Maxwell micro sd. Gonna start using my Kingston again, I don't need 8GBs of space, but at least it's reliable...

20. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Pokegen makes a backup (.bak) of your save file.