1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BigGangstaKillaC93, Mar 6, 2011.

1. drteletubbie

drteletubbie Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a legit latios pkm file that doesnt ban you in wifi?

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

huh thats weird i found 2 shiny basculin in the same day

3. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

Is it more or does the levels for everyone jump way too high post national dex? I mean you fight ghetis than bam!! everyones at lv 65-70.

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair, to comfortably beat the last part of the game, (meaning without using items), you need to be in the 61-63s.

5. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Not really, all the trainer's pokemon post-N may be in the Mid-60s, but the pokemon are all relatively weak and unevolved. I could beat them easily with my 48-52 team.

6. insanecrazy07

I'm talking about the E4, N, and Ghetsis. Re-read my statement, and p_wba's.

There's no storyline, no ending, no rolling credits for content that is Post-N and past Ghetsis. All of that is extra.

That's like saying Omega Weapon is the last boss in FFX. He is the strongest and most challenging, but he is certainly not the one that has credits following after his defeat.

And I highly doubt you can beat the E4 with a 48-52 team without using a single item.

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Just evolved my Fraxure into Haxorus. This thing's a rather brutal beatstick of a pokemon, and I love it. The only complaint I have now is that Earthquake is only obtainable after the Elite 4, and I only just beat the Icirrus Gym.

8. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

My current Team is
    Haxorus(Lv 70)
    Gyrados(70)
    Pidgeot(70)
    HitMonTop(65)-Will get to 70 soon-
    Serpeior(70)
    Darmanitan(70)

9. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

i thought this was the easiest e4 ever, and i was using snivy (holding evolite) and Zorua and meinfoo(the rest are evolved) all lv 50 without using ANY healing items in match.

10. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

My Team - No Cheats =3=
    Reshiram (71)
    Zekrom (66)
    Kyurem (75)
    Serperior (59)
    Samurott (64)
    Haxorus (55)

11. insanecrazy07

Ok...if they were so easy then why are you complaining about the gap in levels? Not to mention that Toffee said that the other trainers are easy to beat because they have NFE forms.

Did you heal IN BETWEEN the matches? I'm talking about not using any healing items whatsoever from the time you start the E4 to the time you end to the credits and you end up back in your house. Yes, I'm aware you can teleport back to a Pokemon Center. Choose not to. You don't have that luxury any of the other games. And I'm adding that to the breaking tradition list...

Giving new berries in between matches also doesn't count...

And by the way, who uses healing items during the match? If you're smart, you'd just do all of your healing after each battle. In battle, you're most likely sacrificing one pokemon to heal another, or you're just healing a pokemon that will just get wailed on repeatedly, wasting all of those items anyway.

But ANYWAY, if you're level 61-63 throughout, you should be able to beat the E4 and the other two with little difficulty and by that I mean absolutely no healing. And I'm also saying that the level progression would be normal if you leveled up that far. If not, then you'll probably be spending your time in between matches with Full Restores and Revives and you'll see the big lapse in levels.

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

YOU CAN DO THAT?

EDIT: I hope you mean that little stopover before the last two/three big fights. If so, I took that in my Japanese game. I was underlevelled and the E4 really wrecked me at a couple points where my Darmanitan wasn't as effective. Might not in the English game, my lineup is gloriously good this time around.

13. kenny6457

nvm im stupid the shiny one looks similiar to the red striped form

14. paperboat

paperboat Well-Known Member

when will i be able to get this liberty ticket on pokemon white EUR?? or have i missed my chance?
    And I want a zorua!! So confused about these Special Event things!! >.<

And which pokemon can use false swipe??...excluding axew >.>

15. insanecrazy07

Yeah, it's after the E4, somewhere in N's Castle. I used it mainly to cure all of the burns, paralysis, and sleep that those bastards did.

16. kenny6457

i traded zouroak online for Oshawhatt(or what ever its called) since according to some sites zouroak sucks

17. abilas26

abilas26 Well-Known Member

Hes pretty good!
    well although, i id get him at lvl 50, when i was like at the 3rd gym. So he did a pretty good job of pwning all gyms o.o
    Hes got good speed, and high sp.atk. Decent.

18. insanecrazy07

He's just overrated. As soon as you see him in the lineup, before you start the match, the surprise factor is pretty much gone. That, and the prevalance of damaging weather effects and entry hazards make his ability even more useless.

19. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

But I thought Illusion can't be broken by entry hazards or weather, just by a direct attack?

20. insanecrazy07

Didn't see that little tidbit. Neat. I might actually use him now.