1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White starters... who made these things?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by timmy1991, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Batman168

Batman168 Well-Known Member

They're all fake, I was just trollin'

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I wantz a Subzearo... :(

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

sigh... thanks god. Im like nooo... why waste my time trying to catch them all when I've already seen them alllll!!!... Then I was going to spam your inbox every night saying," YOU TOOK MY JOOOB!!"
    Also, I kinda like this round up of pkmn. Is there a hack to go along with these ones?? If so I would really like to have it.h

4. Batman168

I would have been really mad if you woulda spammed my inbox, but I figured people would get freaked out and start spamming me, so i revealed my trick was just a trick. I wish there was a hack with these, but their isn't (as far as I know)

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The Pokemon actually look cool. If they weren't Pokemon. It could be some crappy clone of Pokemon. They would look quite decent,

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

yea, I dont think I would have had enough anger to spam you... I was hoping you would go" ahahaha south park ahahaha I took his job"... buuut I guess not. Thanks for those pokemon though, you have any more like that you can post??

7. Batman168

Nope, I don't have anything else like that, but check out pokemon marble...
    http://wahackpokemon.com/en/hack/

and look out for my new thread, i'm going to be uploading something cool involving pokemon and desktop backgrounds

8. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

make a hack including the pokemon from ur earlier poct

9. DHAZ14

DHAZ14 Member

Best. Grass. Snake. EVER! :D

...sorry just had to say that :D

10. Batman168

I used to create hacks, but i'm not so much into that anymore, although, I don't think it would be to hard to do that, just get pokemon editors, uhhh google "whack a hack tools" and you MIGHT find the programs i'm thinking of

11. Rayman4321

Rayman4321 Active Member

I LOVE that fake pokedex, Retrovolt... the ghost pokemon... the ghost/fire pokemon.... Skarmory evolution.... new eeveelutions... new regi's.... and new great and original pokemon.

We should make a hack of that.

12. Batman168

http://wahackpokemon.com/es/descarga/herramientas-gba

Get Started >: D