1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon B/w Translating.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by tfuha, Sep 19, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I think the translation is gonna fail >:D Please, if you want to translate it, then translate it but don't spread the word that you are translating cause 80% of the translators stop doing what they promised to do and give up.
    Post Merge: [time]1285041279[/time]
    They want the Japanese version to sell like hotcakes and when they are done with that they would proceed to the USA version so stop whining. >:D
    Post Merge: [time]1285041343[/time]
    You see, I hate this type of translators that say they wanted to translate but give up after awhile. =.=

2. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

Overall i will just said : !! just let those who wanted to translate it do their own job.. we have no right to stop them! we're not Nintendo or gamefreak anyway.... seriously WTF!!!!

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

English version of Dark Dawn's being simultaneously developed. Black and White aren't - they have other teams doing English localisations. Considering the amount of text in this game, production and shipping, I'd say 6 months is a decent wait.

Chill out, kid. Nobody's stopping anyone from translating. If you can't actually read Japanese though, then you've got an issue and probably shouldn't be translating anyway.

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Troll ;D

5. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

i can't read japanese so what? i already beat the game and now catching those legendary!

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Looks like you can't read English either.

Oh, and nobody gives a damn where in the game you claim you're up to.