1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon B & W [Coming this Fall in Japan]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by S3v3NR0S3, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Just checked pics of some gen 5 pokes... Yah... Um... Lets just say that i now beleive that the majority of 4th gen pokes look decent. Some of those gen 5 pics just look... Weird.

Im sure that this will be a sucuess even though the new pokemon are pretty much table scraps compared to the older generations. But just like gen 4 their will most likely be a few pokes that can will look as good as gen 1 and 2 (I'll refer to lucario, gallade, and rhyperior)

2. WallaceCheong

WallaceCheong Member

Black and White are definitely success. They're the first Nintendo DS games that has earned 1 million USD (pre-order) before they released it. So I'll say Black and White will definitely more success than the previous ones.

The new Pokemon are okay with me. The first time I looked at them, I felt that they're weird but they grew on me. Like what I felt for fourth generation.

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

They dont look that bad.... I just cant belive that its gonna be relised in less than 3 days and we have only seen 1/3 of them.... Also Im hoping that even though the new area is in an island that they dont put alot of water types and only a bit of fire types.... I realy want to use the water starter but if there is no good fire types then Ill have to go with the fire/fighting for a third time....

4. Silent Storm

Silent Storm Member

2 day, 18 hours and 38 minutes till release.

My guess is that tomorrow or Thursday will be the leak day.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I won't be looking at them, i will be downloading the japanese version and playing them so i can see all the new pokemon and their evolutions myself, even if i can't understand a think once the AP is fixed.

6. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

lol, should have seen the B & W boards on Gamefaqs, someone said that it was started to be sold today and that there was massive AP where it wouldn't let you dump it to the PC

>__> talk about the TC getting flamed for that one

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XFD, if you pirate a game, going to gamefaqs to talk about it is one of the worst things you can do.

8. Devilkid32176

umm, i wasn't talking about pirating, i was talking about that the game was being sold today X_x

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

They started to ship not sell....

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Amazon_ships_Black_and_White_preorders

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

:O The dump may come tomorrow!
    Post Merge: [time]1284535042[/time]
    I just saw dp 191... I'm seriously gonna miss Dawn...

11. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

12. Devilkid32176

yep, that would be nice wouldnt it ^__^

13. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

I hope that if it has AP (which is a chance of 99.99%), it will be cracked soon. If not, i will be sad :p

14. Devilkid32176

well, they have only really stuck AP on pokemon games since platinum (I guess) because when i dumped pokemon diamond & Pearl im having no issues with them
    Post Merge: [time]1284573210[/time]
    ok, im seeing but i want to hear it here, people on gamefaqs are stating that there is a rom leak out and personally, i asked them for the proof, if not then its flaming time

15. jackbirkby

jackbirkby New Member

I'm torn on whether or not to go to sleep tonight, I don't want to miss it... I'm sounding like a twelve year old :p

but yeah, I think tomorrow will see the majority of dumped roms... I can't find this alleged leak, but I know that several people are already playing the game so it's possible there is one.

16. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Sad is that we still need to wait for the (U) version >_>

17. jackbirkby

jackbirkby New Member

I'm sure there will be a walkthrough explaining most of the dialogue and what to do, and most of the menus will be translated after a month or two. I'm more concerned about the AP, apparently it's ridden with them...

18. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

Good thing there are a lot of dedicated pokemon fans, Unless it has like 50 different AP it shouldn't take longer then a couple of days a week max to crack it

19. jackbirkby

jackbirkby New Member

I thought that of heart gold and soul silver... it took months :p But I'll remain optimistic.

20. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

months? no way I remember it coming out sooner then that, maybe not a couple of days but definitely not a month or more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.