1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon B & W [Coming this Fall in Japan]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by S3v3NR0S3, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HorrorOvYig

HorrorOvYig Well-Known Member

I lol'd.

2. Hou-Quan1031

Hou-Quan1031 Active Member

Anyone visited the Pokemon Black boards on GameFAQs? There's a few people who think that having a black character in a game is racist<_<

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

graphics dont impress you, nor the new battle system? there is nothing else to the game. every pokemon game has basically the same storyline :p

4. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

LMAO, since when do people play Pokemon for story?

5. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

^ Since when did you make the survey?

I always loved playing RPG and story are my main concern. They could just change the story plot for once instead of defeat team X and go to pokemon league. Perhaps you are on a quest to find the legendary pokemon and you got lots of rivals competing for it. Same but in a different perspective. Anyway, this is useless since it's not in suggestion category nor they can hear me or anything. lol.

I love the 3 team battle. It gives me the classic turn-based rpg i loved. :)

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight. The game which is following the story of the anime *Loosely* is not good enough?
    Seriously, no one plays Pokemon for the story.

You want good story? Try Chrono Trigger.

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

The anime's story is shit, that's the problem.

But they're afraid to change it because of the kid audience, just look how 'kid orientated' it's been getting since after G/S, i mean fuck, even the slot machines have been removed because of this.

8. HorrorOvYig

To be honest, the storyline from all the Pokemon games after Emerald were retarded.
    It was so boring after that.

9. Xalfrea

Well, fellow Pokemon flashcarders, looks like we're screwed.

Serebii's got a whole lot of new info regarding the game, but you can check the site. The important thing I need to bring up is regarding transferring from Gen IV to Gen V.

Apparently, the Pokeshifter (the transfer machine this gen) entails DS Download play, which of course the flashcards don't utilize. Crap.

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Many-many new pokemon is out! Plus, more information about the games!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See SEREBII website for information.

11. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Belle looks like a female version of Pearl. Shitbox pokemon.

12. Silent Storm

Silent Storm Member

I loled. I have been able to use download play with my acekard for years. Know what you're on about before you post.

13. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

i always loves pokemon no matter how the storyline, the problem is, the fire starter looks cuter instead of cool,,, that's kind of turn off for me,,

the two legendary pokemon look like only a remodel of palkia and dialga,,, only in different color,,,

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Same with Cyclo. Only the shitty cards won't be able to... I probably wont really care about the pokeshifter though, NEW POKEMON.

15. totallydood

totallydood Guest

16. Xalfrea

Wait... AK2i has that? And so does Cyclo? Crap, didn't know that, my bad.

I'm guessing only R4 doesn't? R4 blows anyway.

17. Silent Storm

Silent Storm Member

Understandable. Yeah, the acekard has the feature to allow download play with flashcards as well as real carts, I have used it to play mario kart to my friends when they lacked flashcard.

18. Xalfrea

Thing is I've had an AK2i for a while now, and not once did I ever use DS Download, so I assumed it wasn't part of the card. How can it be accessed anyway?

19. Silent Storm

Silent Storm Member

System Options. It's normally enabled but I'd check if I was you.

20. HorrorOvYig

Pokemon Black and White is gonna be released soon..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.