1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POKEMANS!!!...and also them Digimons...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by doughboy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. mrlemmons1

mrlemmons1 Well-Known Member

wow, how nostalgic. i started playing pokemon because my childhood best friend introduced me to it in like 1st grade.
    first rpg i ever played, haha. i was like a super pokemaniac too, cause i couldnt get many games so i replayed gold at least 10 times when i was younger....

the t.v. show was really good back in it's starting days too, i have like the first couple episodes on VCR. Just wondering, did anyone here, like me get up early on saturday mornings to watch all the cool tv shows on WB like pokemon, or like jackie chan adventures? those were the days when cartoons were actually decent. (not like now *grumble grumble*.... though i am a bit old to be wasting my time watching cartoons.) i dont remember what broadcasting channel i watched digimon on though, but i remember watching a couple episodes and it wasnt bad either.

the digimon games on the ds arent bad either. there are like 3 of them right? Digimon World, Digimon Dark Dawn or whatever, and another one. (if that wasnt the name, its because i cant stop thinking of golden sun 3......... w00t.)

2. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

ive played pokemon green on original gameboy and it ive finished it in japanese..and then the following game..

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

newest thing LOL. has he been living under a rock or something?

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

First Pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Blue. I was like 9 years old at the time and thought my life was complete with Pokemon.

Digimon was great too. Especially for a kid like me back in the 90s that couldn't afford a Gameboy for Pokemon when it was first released. Those Tamagotchi/digivices were great and cheap back in the old days.

5. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

true tamagotchis were cheap even the "cheap" knock-offs were cheap i still got series 2 & 3 didgivices and D terminal from season 2
    the fist pokemon game i played was red and blue got them both with stadium back in 2000 BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he would have been about 3 years old the first time around.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ah memories

[​IMG]

loved these things when it first came out. Brought it everywhere.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yep those are the ones I remembered

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

why do I feel like I remember that? alot?

10. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Pokemon Platinum. :(

11. Amplifier19

Amplifier19 Well-Known Member

i played pokemon emerald at my friends house when i was 6. I loved it so i bought fire red and was my first game boy advance game ever (and probably my fav. besides mega man 4).