1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon X/Y Discussion & News

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by necr0, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

I dont think every pokemon gets a mega-form.
    Maybe these forms are temporary, just like when Giratina changes form when it is given a Griseous orb.
    And why are they giving a newer form to a Starter pokemon! Soo many questions, im really excited about this!

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

haha MegaBlaziken is going to get ban by smogon before it even released.. glad nintendo didnt run on smogon's rule.

i think fairy is going to be my favorite type ^_^

Gardevoir, Sylveon and MegaMawile

[​IMG]

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i agree with Dark infernape , lucario no longer look like a aura guardian but looks like a guardian who has been corrupted like Davy Jones.
    the fanart looks awesome !!

i feel that there was no need to give a mega for to mawile but pokemon like golduck, steelix, marowak could have used this forms .

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there should be a mega magikarp with the 'big splash' ability that does nothing.

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Mega Pokémon Revealed! *09/08/2013

Mega Pokemon Revealed!

Discover some of the incredible Mega Pokémon that await in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y! A Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be able to tap into a strength far greater than it could before. When a Pokémon becomes a Mega Pokémon in battle, Trainers will have a great opportunity to turn a battle around and snag a win!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Torchic Distribution

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This item is needed for Blazikens Mega evolution!
    Starting on October 12th, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y players can get a special Torchic holding the Blazikenite, the Mega Stone needed for Blaziken's Mega Evolution.

The Torchic you'll get via the Nintendo Network has the Hidden Ability Speed Boost. Speed Boost increases a Pokémon’s Speed at the end of every turn, making it a very powerful Ability. You can't find a Torchic with this Ability through regular gameplay, making this an exceedingly rare Pokémon. This Level 10 Pokémon knows the moves Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, and Ember, a solid foundation of moves to start Torchic's growth.

Its soo hard to post every single detail so go ahead and read and find out everything yourself from HERE

6. calvin_0

since mega evolution only happen in battle, so mega pokemon cant hold other item.. so much for my plan of using choice scarfed MegaMawile

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

lol ;D
    [​IMG]

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

[​IMG]

Ha3x... :p

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

10. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

about megastones :

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oh look at all this goodness.
    I'll update the thread in due course.

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Prioritize on adding images from reply #86 and #87 to first post. :p

13. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

:p

Added all the new information to the front page.

14. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

15. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Thanx for the info M.AzaryPika3172, ill post it in detail rightaway...
    Post Merge: [time]1376196235[/time]
    Pokémon X & Y - Mega Evolution Clarification

Source: Serebii

A small note came out regarding further clarification on the Mega Evolutions.It details that with Mega Evolutions, you can only have one Mega Evolution Pokémon in battle. It's not known whether it's talking about all of the battle, or just within your team. This is presumably to allow for a specific balance in the Pokémon. It also clarifies that the Pokémon will revert after the battle has ended, not within it itself when the battle finishes. We're still not 100% on the specifics of this new process.

[​IMG]
    Lucario looks soo cool doesnt he?

During the VGC Opening Ceremony, Junichi Masuda revealed a new Mega Pokémon, Mega Kangaskhan which has the baby Kangaskhan grow and come out of battle. It has the ability Parental Bond that allows its attacks to hit twice in one turn.

It has also been confirmed that the Pokémon X & Y soundtrack will be available worldwide in November 2013 on iTunes

Mega Kangaskhan

[​IMG]

16. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Who the hell would want the soundtrack? :p

17. calvin_0

lets ko the mother and throw pokeball at the chibi kangaskhan.

18. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

They could have made the baby kangaskhan a seperate baby pokemon, like elikid pichu clifa etc etc...
    Should have done that a loong time ago...

19. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

You are welcome, Dark Infernape!

Meanwhile, next month for CoroCoro magazine will also showed another MEGA Pokemon soon! ;)

20. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

I think the old Lucario looked better, but that's just me.

It does look cool, in a way.

Also, what's with the rasta hair?