1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Oct 2, 2010.

1. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Probably the patched one.

If you are unsure and don't wanna risk download it twice. Download the Clean room and patch it manually if needed

2. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Got patched one and it works with EDGE OS 1.11 only just started the game though.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

best in the series!
    I love it form the beginning until the end :)

The AP easter egg is funny!
    Just play any multiplayer misson, alone or with friends, and when you catch a pokemon you get a certain amount of assist points. Which is shown as AP....

4. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I also changed my idea of the game after playing it a few hours.

Very good game. Can't say if its the best because I didn't enjoyed the assist systen very much. But amazing game ..

5. apunene

apunene New Member

Is the game working with no$gba already? If yes, please provide the instruction and link that are needed to follow and download. Thnx :)

6. alypkm

alypkm Member

I NEED HELP I CAN"T FIND PATCH FOR POKEMON RANGER ANYWERE !!!!!! I CAN"T PLAY IT ON NO$GBA !!!!!!!!!!

7. OOOAngel

OOOAngel Member

Anyone have any clue if this works on iEdge v2.0? I've tested three different versions of it, even manually patched one and they're all stuck at the exact same point. I'm not sure whether its the save file or the rom itself, but I need to know if it actually works on there and if so, what am I doing wrong. hope someone can reply soon (unlike most of you uncaring people)