1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. 48511

48511 Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V6

I'm still getting Battle Subway freezes when using V6. They're not as frequent as before, but still after around 10 battles, I get the error.

For the record, I'm using the newest R4-Wood and the prepatched V6 White Rom from the first page.

2. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

I'm planning on waiting till the WHOLE thing is translated and not just the story because i like to read what everyone is saying. but to me just translating the story and half everything is takes the fun out of it for me. But when the english rom comes out can i still use my save data to play it? and how do people EVEN upload ds roms like where do they get them from?

3. AlphaMerman

AlphaMerman New Member

I have the newest AKAIO firmware on my acekard 2i, and I have v6. Before that, I had v3. V3 worked perfect, but v6 freezes when I go into the fifth gym. I hit the elevator to go down, and the music plays, but it never loads the next screen. Is this a common problem?

4. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

I'm using an acekard 2i too.But it doesnt freezes.It will only freeze for mine if I on the cheats.
    Post Merge: [time]1290670494[/time]
    Unfortunately,you cant use the save file from the translated version because the translated version is still counted as a japanese version.If you try,most probably you may not be able to continue (never tried before,so I might be wrong)

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Where the hell is TirithRR.

6. DaveRyan

DaveRyan Well-Known Member

Will the English version of pokemon Black and white will be released on December 31, 2011? It is written in the nintendo website.

7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

guys you cna play this thing the v6 of pokemon WITH ysmenu 6.39

8. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

No, the release was said to be Spring 2011.

9. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

The last few games have all been released in the spring, so that will most likely be when it comes out

10. pav102

pav102 New Member

Guys when is the next english patch coming out with the new names from the site with logos and stuff ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1290810123[/time]
    When is a patch going to come out with the english names(Snivy,Tepig,Oshawatt) and the Logo

11. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

"Patches are released when we decide that enough changes have taken place to warrant another patch. Asking repeatably will not make the patch come out sooner."

We don't know if they will release another patch.

12. Amplifier19

Amplifier19 Well-Known Member

lol yay!!!!!!!!!!!

13. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

you guys... seriously why can't you just wait? how do you wait for christmas to open your presents? for your amazon package you ordered? for your favorite show to air?

14. akira555

akira555 New Member

Okay I have a Real Question. Is there gonna be a complete translation. I have 356:23 hours in this game and havent gone to black city yet cause i was waiting until it was translated..
    This game really rocks!!

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

there will be a complete translation in 2011. it's currently being translated by Nintendo of USA. should be out soon. the translators are working really hard on it so there should be no bugs

16. akira555

akira555 New Member

Thanks. I really needed to see that :)

17. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yeah! And you should add " you'll be so be very thankful to the Nintendo team cause they will not only change the game to 100% English - US Official version, they will add even better AP protection than the already cracked JPN version that will make you cry to tears and pulling your hairs ; begging for someone to crack it and make newer updates for your carts firmware". It sure is fun playing NDS roms. :p

18. akira555

akira555 New Member

Wow I thought I was the only jolly one here. heehee

19. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

not all the time. kingdom hearts 358/2 days took awhile to crack in the japanese release. the USA release was quick because the jap release used the same method

20. Gvaz

Gvaz New Member

Is the version in the OP the cracked version with the patch on it?

In other words does this run fine on the 1.8.1 akaio?

edit: jesus christ, how can you get 356 hours in this game? I usually get bored 80-120 hours in...