1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. kirukudo

kirukudo Well-Known Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V6

guys, no matter what I try none of these patches are working, im convinced that my card just gave out to me and I will just have to wait for either a better firmware update or the USA or EUR version to come out.​

2. nwer

nwer Member

well hello guys
    i've tried the rom on the desmume emulator it runs so good(badge 3 with only 2crashes)But! it's so slow
    so i've decided to use the no$gba but it crashes quickly
    can any one help !

3. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

Hey everyone, ive downloaded the prepatched pokemon white v6, but I got a little problem with it. Im using TTDS YSMenu 1.17a12
    I used to use v5 but as everyone I want more and better :D so I downloaded V6 but then when it started loading it gave me a error: disk errcode=-81
    So I started downloading pokemon black wich didnt have a Save file yet and that 1 did worked.
    Can some1 tell me what im doing wrong?

I deleted my save file from my ttds, so i only have the game and not any save file for pokemon white, I still got the same problem

4. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Just asking, can the no$gba emulator use acekard 2i cheats because there is one that says no$gba fix?

5. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

I think they are Action Replay Cheats but i'm not sure....but you can't get the cheats from the Acekard....just get them on the internet.

http://faospark.webs.com/Faospark_BW_Codes.htm

6. why888

why888 New Member

hello, i have brought a Japanese version of Pokemon black for my DS lite and i was wondering how to translate it if it is possible? I downloaded the Pokemon black patch v6 but i cant get it to work, can some one please explain it to me? it would be alot of help thanks. :)'

7. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Can no$gba read Acekard 2i's cheats?

8. Joseg1320

Acekard 2i doesn't have cheats, what are you talking about? You can't take out the cheats from Acekard, it's a separate cheat database named USRCHEAT.

9. LinkMandos

LinkMandos New Member

I would also like to know how i can use AR codes with pre-patched version of Pokemon White. It always goes black screen when i activate a cheat and try to launch the game. I'm using a M3 DS Real v4.8f.
    I've tried latest version of "iluvfupaburgers Cheat Database" and latest version of "GBAtemp Cheat Database"

10. Ratchet2325

Ratchet2325 Well-Known Member

use this code for black
    and check the box that says RAW

::No$gba Fix for Black
    52004EA0 E8BD01F0
    02004EA0 EAFFF25C
    E2001800 0000005C
    E92D4008 E3A00000
    E3A0150E E2811A06
    E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
    E59F4034 E59F5034
    E5845000 E59F4020
    E5945000 E59F601C
    E1550006 03A05001
    05C4500A 03A05000
    E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
    EA000D95 02180C60
    28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
    EAA01606 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

crashes how?

you mean you imported the game from japan? if so then you can't translate it.

11. hurri-craig

hurri-craig New Member

*additional info* If I try loading it with the ON/OFF cheat switch in OFF, then the game loads, but it will freeze the moment I switch to on.

12. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Can someone make me a link for pokemon black pre-patched?I cant download from the site.Thank you :)

13. kirukudo

kirukudo Well-Known Member

Alright as of now i think the problem is my clean rom not the patches.
    by any chance does someone have a working clean rom they use for pokemon white?

14. why888

why888 New Member

i brought a japaneese version off ebay hoping it would be able to be translated into english

15. guidovg

guidovg New Member

Hey, There are still random crashes in battle subway in v6. I'm playing pokemon white on a R4 with wood. Does anyone know how to fix it ?
    P.S How do you add cheats to pokemon white for r4 ? Thanks in advance

16. Joseg1320

You should have bought a flashcart instead, instead of just buying one game you could have added all the games you want to it, including Pokemon Black and White translated. All for about $30.00

17. sirhcsirhc

sirhcsirhc Active Member

Your gonna have to wait for Retro to release an update with the fix.

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Just a general input for those of you having problem with your latest TTMENU/YSMENU for playing PKM B/W, who happen to have been able to play the game before updating to the newer TTMENU/YSMENU version.

The latest Unofficial versions or Latest Dat versions available for download does not contain the following GAME ID:

PKM W : IRAJ 6f795e87
    PKM B : IRBJ 7902e2ee

So if your rom's GAME ID is the same as the above, with the latest versions it would show white screen as the latest versions does not contain the above game id. The problem is not with your rom!

To resolve the problem you need TTDT.exe, look for it on the internet (Google Search) or ask around for a download link.

How:
    Open the previous .dat (extinfo.dat and infolib.dat) from the working version and copy over the content which match the above ID into the new .dat version, choose SAVE, and then move the .dat into your cart. This should fix your problem.

Or alternative;

Look inside the new .dat version for the above FIRST 4 digits (IRAJ or IRBJ) and replace the 8 digits behind it to match the one you are using. SAVE, and move into your cart. This should fix your problem.

This problem so far I know apply for Latest DAT v.6.34 and v.6.35 or Unofficial rev.34 and rev.54.

And sometimes the rom itself need to be re-decrypted using eNDcryptS.exe.

19. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

r4cce also has a function to get id of any rom.

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yes, it can be use to see the GAME ID. But you need to use eNDcryptS.exe before using R4CCE.exe so that you get the real GAME ID (encrypted mode) and not the Patched Version GAME ID (decrypted mode).

But to enable reading the GAME ID you get from R4CCE.exe for use on TTMENU/YSMENU you need TTDT.exe. And TTDT.exe is also use to add hex codes to enable the cart to overwrite the AP issues or any protection the game maker made, which is to be input/add into the extinfo.dat and infolib.dat, in some cases also require editting the savlib.dat in the TTMENU folder.

The main use of R4CCE.exe is to make and compile a cheat data base under the name of cheat.dat or usrcheat.dat, depending on what cart you use to match the GAME ID you see from that program. After all R4CCE stands for R4 Cheat Code Editor.