1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ColdCut

ColdCut Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V5 [Official]

huh?

IS that the house that you can't go into?

2. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

It's the city with the first gym, the first house that you encounter while coming from the 2nd city.

3. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IWBT9TS9

If Anyone Is Having Trouble With The Regular Prepatched Roms... Try My Prepatched Roms.
    It Comes With All the Info You Need!

BTW... Mega-upload Is Being Gay Right Now So Ill Check The Link Tomorrow.

4. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

also incase u dont know in the first city where u start u talk to a girl and it changes the game to either kanji or english

5. DNS1623

Is That Supposed To Be There?

6. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

yep

7. DNS1623

OHH!

8. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

i don't think i've spent that much time on a game
    even a mmorpg
    o.o

9. drgame93

drgame93 New Member

I'm having some issues that previously did not occur with the v4 patch. The only other change that has taken place on my R4 was updating it to the 1.15 firmware. I have an R4 with the wood r4 1.15 firmware. The game simply freezes in Hiun city when attempting to enter the area with the fountain, and the area with the pokemon center. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

10. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Have you tried running V5 on Wood R4 1.14? See if that works.

11. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

totally dude i cant access my save file on V5 i tried changing the name on the 2 but wen i open the game it says no$gba crash and without the save file in battery folder it works fine is it he same rom you patched used for V4?

12. lachlan12

lachlan12 New Member

im having a similar problem kyogreblue but with desmume the game will load but freeze when i talk to someone, get in a battle or walk more then 50 or so steps

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not sure if you both had done the below, but just a suggestion since I'm not playing it on emulators. But I guess you had used the AR codes for the game on your emulators and had made sure its there all the time?

I had previously suffered from getting white screen when first using the Official V5 after changing from using the Unofficial V5 version (or the previous versions). Turned out it needed to be double decrypted. Meaning the clean rom that you patch with the xdelta patcher is already in decrypted mode, but I had to use eNDcryptS.exe to re-decrypt the rom in order to make it run.

Another possibility since I'm only guessing as I don't see both of you clearly stating what you had done so far to try re-solve the issue; have you try to re-patch the rom that you had patched with xdelta with rudolph v4 child's play? If not yet, then try doing it.

It could also be a simple issue of you had named it the same but a simple "too many spaces" in between the names can cause a big deal.

14. Jaden18

Jaden18 New Member

Guys, those of you that have flash cards have you updated to the last version ? For those that have R4i go here

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

This last update have the pokemon games fix, I playing white with no problem with this last update. By now, I think all flashcards should be working because there, have to be, some kind of update that fix the pokemon games ( this update came out in October 14 for R4i ). Between all this weeks, until now, there have to be some kind of update that fix every other flashcards.

For those of you that used emulators to play these games... I really don't have any answer to that because I play pokemon white in my DS. :(

15. nakib

nakib Member

is anyone at the sazanami bay. because at the ruins, they say you can go to the second floor, but I don't know how. I know that you have to go the center of the floor, and then interact. but how do you interact?
    hope someone could help me.

16. Xacez

Xacez New Member

Hello there, first off huge thanks for the translation, very appreciated.

Now, I have a problem. I had no problems getting the game to work, but after I saved and shut it down I can't get the emulator to start because I get black screen of death. It doesn't matter what rom I start with. I'm using NO$GBA since I didn't get it to work on NO$Zoomer, any thoughts of what my issue could be or just general thoughts what I could I do to get it fixed?

17. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

it's in the town with the 1st gym, you go into one of the houses and it mentions the translation team, patch, etc.

18. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

is version 5 the final patch or will there be more?

19. AeolianFlame

AeolianFlame Member

hey are there any cheats for the patched version of black (IRBJ 44483e75)??
    If so links?? If not is it possible for them to be made? D:

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You can try making it using R4CCE.exe. I've never personally tried it myself other than use it to locate GAME IDs. But theoretically speaking, you just need to change the GAME ID of an existing cheat for PKM black/white with the game ID you are using by editting it with R4CCE.exe.