1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Ultima15

Ultima15 Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V5 [Official]

Thanks to all who were involved in the translating process! Btw, but is it able to do online funtions?

2. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Sadly, that won't affect me, cuz I can't set up WiFi :(

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47578.1550 check the changelog i added there

4. Ultima15

Ultima15 Member

so that's a no then...

5. ColdCut

ColdCut Member

Still looking for the AR code to give alternate wifi. If anyone has these codes I'd be very appreciative.

thanks!

6. Lephantome92

Sorry for passing the wrong message!! It's just at home my WiFi signal is WEP protected, so I'll never know. I'm really sorry about sending the wrong message!! I don't know if WiFi works on these

7. BiGbEn13

BiGbEn13 New Member

Both the megaupload links and mediafire links work, but when i finish downloading them i get an error message,

C:\users\...\temp\"title".rar

Application not found.

anyone know what is wrong?

8. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Thanks Jose for the Mediafire links. Mediafire wasn't working for me so I had to use Megaupload earlier. D:

I hope everyone is enjoying the games :)

It's 90% of the WHOLE GAME, not just the story.

9. abilas26

abilas26 Well-Known Member

Can someone please help me?
    I've using wood v.1.15 on r4

So i downloaded the prre patched version for black, and tried using my old save with it. I changed the saves name and usual. But when i load the game up, it starts normally. But the part where the season is supposed to come, it turns black, and stays black? i dont know what to do. I tried both patched versions from totallydood and jose but nothing seems to work. It worked fine with uinofficial v5. Please help. Thanks!

10. tecktonik.raver

tecktonik.raver New Member

To the developers, the people who put their time and effort into this. THANKS A LOT. you guys are great!

11. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You're welcome, thanks for the translation :)

12. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

not that im not happy or something but... is there also going to be a v6 ???

13. lachlan12

lachlan12 New Member

hi just wondering if there is a way to get save files from v4 to work on v5

14. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

just rename the save to the name of the rom and enjoy

15. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Most likely, because in V5, there's still NPCs and other random stuff in Japanese.

16. lachlan12

lachlan12 New Member

the different versions have the same name the game will start working when i load the save but freeze very quickly

17. Smooy

Smooy New Member

All right guys, been using Official V5 for a good 15 minutes now and I've been having a problem that didn't occur with V4. Basically, now and again the fight menu won't come up, and too fix it I have to restart from where I last saved. Is there a fix to this yet?

I'm using an R4 with Wood if that help narrow down the cause.

Keep up the good work though!

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Tested it...the official V5 does not fix the SubWay Battle issue. Sometimes you can battle in English mode a.k.a hiragana mode, but if you rest and then decide to continue, it goes into blue screen at the bottom with some Japanese writing on top which I presume as basically referring to "load error". Its more stable to play it in Kanji mode same as before official V5. Its rather bothersome but I'm not too troubled since I don't think playing the subway battle as necessary. ???

PS:
    For some members using YSMENU who previously can load versions before Official V5. I experience the same issue. But I've found a solution. Remember that each time you use eNDcryptS.exe the game id for the decrypted rom get changed? That's the key, get it? If not.....hmmm....short to say....use eNDcryptS.exe and it should fix it. I had to perform the decryption process 2x. To finally make the rom readable by YSMENU to match the game id I had inside the .dat files. :p

Side note:
    TTMENU v.6.322 does not contain the below game id for PKM B/W numbers:
    -IRBJ 7902e2ee (black)
    -IRAJ 6f795e87 (white)
    *The above are just 2 of several PKM B/W game id in circulation. Just so happen my rom runs on those 2 codes and v.6.322 does not contain it. Sucks! :'(

If you decide to add it, you need to copy over the HEXdecimal for it too; use TTDT.exe. Adding the game id into the extinfo and infolib alone won't make it run (quoted from Jhon 591 in respond to my previous post). ;D

But I personally still using the Unofficial v.117a rev 32 with Pong's TTMENU v.6.31 and some of my own edittings in it. Tried the v.6.322 but it did not meet my gaming needs at the moment as some newer games still freezes, will wait for a later version. :eek:

19. Jujuh

Jujuh New Member

Ok I really really need help, i've searched everywhere, i've tried so many ways for the pass 2 days and I still cant get this to work.

Im using an Original R4i-sdhc (not the v1.4 one), its updated with latest kernel, latest tt menu, but the V5 Oficial Rom just will not work at all, I always get the -4 rom load error code.

The strange thing is Im able to play a patched and non translated version of Pokemon Black, it loads up just fine, but whenever I try patching with V5 or anything related to it, I just get the -4 error.

I've tried the ext and infolib replacement still no use, im not sure if its at the Decryption/Encryption part that im not getting right because when I load eNDrypts i get a message saying failed to patch but at the bottom it says succesufly patched so I dont really get if thats working or not.

Please anyone help me, is it possible for a r4i user just to post a pre patched ROM and tell me exactly what im doing wrong, because I really cant figure it out.

20. Lephantome92

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... kudos to the team for translating one of the houses in the 3rd city to reflect the patch!! Bravo!! Bravo!! *claps hands*.