1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. peter917

peter917 Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V5 [Updated]

ok so all i need is the patch and my r4ds with wood and thats all?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

all you need is wood r4 (its a kernel update to play the latest games) and with this pokemon can be played without the AP patch

3. peter917

peter917 Member

ok so i need the r4ds with the pokemon rom and then i need to update the firmware with wood and im all set? and do you know when a full game translation will be avaliable? im hoping thats what v5 is but im worried its not.

4. iluvfupaburgers

yes, that should do it. and a full story translation is supposed to come out today, so keep checking this thread for it

5. peter917

peter917 Member

so that means not a full game translation? cuz i dont wanna explor and come across parts in japenese.

6. iluvfupaburgers

not sure if it will be full translation. but if you want a full one, there is one coming out on march.

7. peter917

peter917 Member

yeah i know haha. but march is so far away i cant wait that long =p

8. iluvfupaburgers

yeah i know :p, we just have to wait to see if this is full translation or what

9. peter917

peter917 Member

ok thank you haha. have you played the rom yet? if so how does this game compare to other pokemon games like diamon and pereal ect. is it better or worse?

10. silence25

silence25 Member

hi, whenever i speak to Reshiram, the game stops, though the BGM is still on . any help ?

[​IMG]

11. paintape

paintape Well-Known Member

the gamed is ok...the pokemon look really weird and....thats it.its a normal pokemon game with just weird pokemon

12. Dalmasca

Dalmasca Member

If I might add to that. As far as gameplay is concerned, there is a whole lot more to do compared to the other pokemon games too. this is my personal opinion but I really enjoy it a lot. and I think the C gear system is pretty tops. Theres some things that arent in this version compared to the others but it's pretty awesome regardless. it could "almost" be played like an mmog in a smaller scale way if there were a bunch of friends around who play the game as well when it comes to some aspects like the dream world, c gear, and a few other things, etc.

There is also a ton of post game content to do online and offline to keep one busy and happy, I agree with paintape about the 5th generation looking pretty odd compared to the previous ones, but they kind of have their own charms to them, theres a few i actually like based from looks too, and the abilities they have fit nicely. (One of my favorites so far is Archeos ) :)

13. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

Does Anyone Know When Its Going To Be Released Today?

14. Ultima15

Ultima15 Member

Not just that, but much of the "new" mechanics are barely used. Like I beat up to N's Castle and I think I only Triple Battled like 4 times the whole game. Not only that, but Triple Battling is just 1v1 with 3... Oh yea, and the Pokemon do look like crap...

15. MegamanRS

MegamanRS Member

Well no. that's rotation battles. They're mostly used in Black. White mostly has Triple battles which actually are 3v3.

16. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You might have too many cheats turned on at a time. When it is frozen like that, and the music is still on, go to Cheats and turn them off, only leave on the necessary one. The game tends to freeze at that Part with N if you have a lot of Cheats on.
    Post Merge: [time]1288544216[/time]
    No you need a clean rom, there will be a pre patched version in the first post anyways.

17. paintape

prob later today....could be tomorrow because it says "expected"
    so keep checking in :)

18. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

haha if it's tomorrow, then it's an unintended b-day present for me!! Haha yay!!

19. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

congratulations! ;D

20. paintape

lol:)